Xbox Game Bar Looking for Group doesn't show the game I want to play

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Looking for Group doesn't show the game I want to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I go to the looking for group section of the game bar and the game I'm trying to play (Star Wars Battlefront II) does not show up under the list of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielSoutherland, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Bar Looking for Group doesn't show the game I want to play

I go to the looking for group section of the game bar and the game I'm trying to play (Star Wars Battlefront II) does not show up under the list of games.

:)

DanielSoutherland, Sep 3, 2021
  2. DanielSoutherland Win User

But I wasn’t using the companion app. I was using the game bar. Why are there only certain games on the game bar looking for group section?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cause this are games for windows on Xbox, and that one it's from EA
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi DanielSoutherland! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Try from the console companion app please
  5. LALO P. Win User

Fallout 76 PC - Looking For A Group does NOT show up on xbox PC app

Thank you for responding, my steam account is linked but nothing really changed. When I play Fallout 76 PC in the recent players location, no recent players show up that I have played in game. Also the "Looking for a group" does not show up for this game but for others yes, this on the xbox game bar in the app. So i'm a bit frustrated, is there anyway to screen share with a technician? i't just very strange for me that it doesn't show up for me and the whole point of fallout 76 is to play and join others. The most important thing for me is the 'Looking for a group" section that doesn't show up.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Is there an easy way to access the Xbox forums?

Hi Metroid! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In Xbox, if you mean for an specific game, from the main screen just go down, it will show you the most recent played games and options for looking for groups, clubs and recent posts

On PC it's by pressing Windows + G you will have the game bar on the widget menu activate the looking for group one and will be the same, you will find the ones for the last played games
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Looking for Group doesn't show the game I want to play - Similar Threads - Game Bar Looking

2. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  3. PC Game Bar Looking for group not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Game Bar Looking for group not working: As title says when I select the looking for group tab and launch the game I want to use LFG for nothing shows up… I select the browse games on Xbox app. Launch the game and still nothing shows up....
  4. Game bar only picks up audio when looking at it

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar only picks up audio when looking at it: My microphone is connected however Game Bar only picks up audio when I have it open on screen. submitted by /u/Kingdaddysalmon [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar): Every time I click off game bar to play a game my mic doesn't take any input, however it work as excepted while looking at xbox game bar. I have tried alot of different things such as updating...
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  7. My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...: My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but not the "Looking for Group". It has had this...
  8. Xbox game bar looking for group not the same?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar looking for group not the same?: I recently switched from my Xbox to a PC, and the Xbox game bar for pc seems like the looking for group feature only shows posts by other pc players, not Xbox console players as well. Is this...
  9. This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?

in XboX Insiders
    This isn't how the game bar is supposed to look?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BruhEugene [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KingKrmit [link] [comments]