Xbox game bar has broken my gpu.

Discus and support Xbox game bar has broken my gpu. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry for bad grammer. My xbox game bar is keeping my gpu at 100% even when i restart and go off all my apps. This issue was fixed with me disabling... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScriftIsA, May 6, 2021.

1. /u/ScriftIsA
    /u/ScriftIsA Guest

Sorry for bad grammer.
    My xbox game bar is keeping my gpu at 100% even when i restart and go off all my apps. This issue was fixed with me disabling xbox game bar however i want to know what caused this issue and how to fix it. My game bar was working fine until I pressed record last 30 seconds since I had it disabled before and it made my gpu all other stats skyrocket and gpu hit 100%. I wish to know how to fix this .
    Appreciate the help.

submitted by /u/ScriftIsA
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScriftIsA, May 6, 2021
  2. YoungFam Win User

Achievements issue while in HDR

This has been happening to me since I tried using game bar. It seems the game bar layer or pop up or whatever is just not HDR. If any piece of the game bar is open or pinned or pop notifications it causes my game screen to go out of HDR mode. I actually
    like the game bar, would use all the time if just this would be corrected. & please add GPU temps & fix/turn on mixer broadcasting...
  3. maticpremužič Win User

Broken gpu??

Hey there!

Is it just one particular part of the game? Is it all overblown in lighting? I would double check TV and in game gamma settings. I would try a lot of different games as well to see if there is a difference in more than just that.
    the whole game acts like this. There's no Gama settings in the game. And I have tested the Xbox on three different TVs and I get the same result all over. But my girlfriend's Xbox seems to work perfectly fine. I have tried factory resetting erasing the
    whole Xbox but nothing helps. This is the most notable game that this happens on but I also the graphics lagging on BioShock 2 I think this has to be a hardware failure because on my girlfriend's Xbox everything seems to be working great they're both on the
    same OS version
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Broken gpu??

Hey there!

Is it just one particular part of the game? Is it all overblown in lighting? I would double check TV and in game gamma settings. I would try a lot of different games as well to see if there is a difference in more than just that.
  5. RBEJ1977 Win User

Texture Problems with most of my games.

You console have broken GPU.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to change Xbox game bar resolution.

Thanks for the feedback Peter, and sorry. My bad

Which resolution your PC has?

By the way, is this the first time you use the game bar?

Or the issue started happening recently?

If it's the second, do you know if your windows system received an update?

Your Huawei matebook laptop has both dedicated and integrated GPU?

In the meantime try reinstalling game bar:

Right-click on the Start button and select Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the pop-up menu.

Copy and paste the following command in PowerShell and hit Enter to uninstall the Game Bar from your system.

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and now head over to Microsoft Store and search for Xbox Game Bar and try testing again
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar has broken my gpu. - Similar Threads - game bar has

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  4. cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cursor has black bar behind when cursor is custom in a roblox game (custom aim cursor for...: My cursor has a black bar behind it on custom cursors, making my screen black if the cursor passes the middle of the screen. (royale high custom cursor, custom aim cursor for sniper in Underground...
  5. Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?: To upload my clips from windows to my mobile xbox app it was simply just copy link and it would apear on my app in the captures option. Now the copy link option has disappeared and only and upload...
  6. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  7. My Xbox Game Bar mic has choppy audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Game Bar mic has choppy audio: So Im on PC using Xbox Game Bar and out of nowhere my Mic is really choppy and its only Xbox Game Bar My mic is fine on Discord to explain more When talking to people my mic is choppy for them but...
  8. windows game bar video playback has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar video playback has no sound: I am using the Windows game bar to capture a presentation that I am going through. I am using a Logitech headset,and all settings recognize the Logitech headset on my computer and within the game...
  9. Has Microsoft implemented the game bar recording transparency yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Microsoft implemented the game bar recording transparency yet?: So, it's been 4 years and I still hear people complaining about this in online forums. Is there a way to make the "recording game" status transparent? [img] Right now It is still a block of...
  10. Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?: I've been following along many tutorials online to see how I can fix the Xbox Game Bar, but no luck, it wont work. I enable it, i close it out (enable game bar box), just to see that it was...