Xbox game bar gallery not showing

Discus and support Xbox game bar gallery not showing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a recent issue that just started today, I already reset/repaired the app. When I click the folder icon, it brings me to the captures folder, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew S5, May 11, 2024.

1. Andrew S5
    Andrew S5 Guest

I have a recent issue that just started today, I already reset/repaired the app. When I click the folder icon, it brings me to the captures folder, and everything is still there. I can still clip/screenshot, just it doesn't show up.

Xbox game bar gallery not showing [​IMG]

:)

Andrew S5, May 11, 2024
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Xbox game bar gallery not showing captures!

Hi Gamerstear11 ,

We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you have raised to us still on-going. If yes, please reply back so we can continue troubleshooting your concern.

For more updates and support, you can also follow our office YouTube channel: https://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=10354&d=9b364Rq7mWvWTVS_PVlt4LpJNjUI8rioM5Crgvc2FQ&u=https%3a%2f%2fwww%2eyoutube%2ecom%2fuser%2fMicrosoft

With respect,

Fatima

M365 Forum Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Gamerstear11 ,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum.

I hope you're doing well today.

I truly understand that you are having an issue with Xbox game bar that is not showing any captures , let's work on this together for us to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the steps below that could possibly fix the issue.

Fix 1 : Enable game bar in settings

• Go to Settings
    • Then click Gaming icon to continue.
    • go to the Game Bar panel, make sure the option Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Gaming bar is on.
    You may open the link below and follow the steps from there.

[SOLVED] Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Microsoft Community
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Gamerstear11 ,

Good day!

Kindly check if the gaming mode is turn on? if not you may follow the steps below.

Settings > Gaming > turn on Game Mode

Is your Xbox app already updated?

Xbox App for Windows PC | Xbox

Try to check if you can access the local location in settings > Gaming > captures

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Microsoft Community
  5. Gamerstear11 Win User

Sorry for the delay,

I still have the issue where I can not see my screenshots or recording in the game bar itself.

I have checked out the resources in your response, but I couldn't get a solution.

Sincerely,

6. Gamerstear11 Win User

Hey there,

sorry for the delayed response, but I have done what you said and checked that I game mode is on,

but my issue is that the gallery does not show recently recorded or screenshots taken (in fact its blank, like the initial image).

But I can access it in my capture folder, but then again I like to rename my recordings so I know what the recording is of, but searching for it in my folder is a pain because I do not know where it is (as I have many recordings), thus the gallery makes it easy to see my most recent recordings/ screenshots and rename them and also edit them quickly and with ease :)

I hope you understand,

Thema:

1. Xbox game bar gallery not showing - Similar Threads - game bar gallery

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...