Xbox game bar don't start with the system

Discus and support Xbox game bar don't start with the system in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IagorSs, May 29, 2020.

1. IagorSs
    IagorSs Guest

The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows?

:)

IagorSs, May 29, 2020
  2. SammyVS Win User

Xbox game abar

You don't use any third-party programs that could be messing with the shortcuts?

Also, try reinstalling Game Bar with this command. Then reinstall using the Microsoft Store app.

Right-click on the Start button and select Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the pop-up menu.

Enter the following command in PowerShell and hit Enter to uninstall the Game Bar from your system.

''Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage''
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Xbox Game Bar for PC - Online Presence not showing PC games

Let's try the following procedures:

1. Repair the Xbox Game Bar

- Press Start and enter game bar to display the app, then choose App Settings.

- Check the app settings of the Xbox Game Bar

- Look for "Repair" and click the button.

- Wait while the Xbox Game Bar is repaired by Windows.

2. Reset the Xbox Game Bar

- Press Start and enter game bar to display the app, then choose App Settings.

- Check the app settings of the Xbox Game Bar

- Look for "Reset" and click the button.

- Wait while the app is reset, then try using it again.

3. Reinstall Xbox Game Bar

- Begin by right-clicking "Start" then select "Windows PowerShell (Admin)".

- Next, copy and paste this command:

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

The Game Bar will be removed from Windows.

Restart your computer to complete the action.

With the system back up, open the Windows Store and reinstall Xbox Game Bar:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-bar...

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool.

Using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I bought a game and during installation, laptop went into reboot loop. What to do now?

That's great, as the game bar came already installed with the system you don't need to uninstall it, you should try to update the system and any app, after that install the Xbox app again and try to install the games, but do it on a different storage device
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to change Xbox game bar resolution.

Thanks for the feedback Peter, and sorry. My bad

Which resolution your PC has?

By the way, is this the first time you use the game bar?

Or the issue started happening recently?

If it's the second, do you know if your windows system received an update?

Your Huawei matebook laptop has both dedicated and integrated GPU?

In the meantime try reinstalling game bar:

Right-click on the Start button and select Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the pop-up menu.

Copy and paste the following command in PowerShell and hit Enter to uninstall the Game Bar from your system.

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and now head over to Microsoft Store and search for Xbox Game Bar and try testing again
  6. xChronic45x Win User

Xbox Game Bar, error first start-up

Hello,

I followed all the advice, instructions but nothing helps.

Some remarks: When I start Forza 4 (Game owned by XBOX) it shows me the same messages as the XBOX game bar.

Then, the application companion XBOX, when I run it and I want to go in the settings, the application turns off.

I would say that the problem is not just the Xbox game bar but rather the Xbox system on my pc.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar don't start with the system - Similar Threads - game bar don't

2. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  3. I can play cloud gaming normally but when I try joining friends xbox game bar says I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play cloud gaming normally but when I try joining friends xbox game bar says I don't...: All my cloud gaming games work alright but when playing Sea Of Thieves I can't join my friends as the Xbox game bar says I don't have a controller connected even though I can play and they can...
  4. My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it.: for a few months now I've been having problems with Xbox Game Bar and every time I open it, It just closes I've tried everything to fix it Repairing it, Terminating, resetting, all at the same...
  5. Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video: I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with the "stop recording" button shows throughout...
  6. Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.: Hello, I need your help. I accidentally deleted the folder where the recordings made by xbox game bar were saved and now I don't know how to recover that folder because I can't see the videos that...
  7. Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games...: From Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app, I used to see that my profile was currently playing games(from Steam or Ubi or Origin), now the status doesn't show playing game anymore. Game Bar game capture...
  8. Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable: I tried to get my fps to show while using xbox game bar, and requested access for fps. As soon as I did that, my fps immediately dropped. It's dropped on every game I own. I tried disabling it,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone: I've been playing games and chatting a lot with my friends on Discord, and I regularly record 30 second clips, but for some reason sometimes my mic doesn't record, there are clips that have my...
  10. Xbox Game Bar don't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar don't open: I already tried from everything, but nothing... not open ! Please, i need help !!! 5dce4ec4-df19-4db1-ab43-be590bfcd4dc