Xbox Game Bar don't open

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar don't open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already tried from everything, but nothing... not open ! Please, i need help !!! 5dce4ec4-df19-4db1-ab43-be590bfcd4dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SERGIO, Nov 22, 2020.

1. SERGIO
    SERGIO Guest

Xbox Game Bar don't open

I already tried from everything, but nothing... not open ! Please, i need help !!!

:)

SERGIO, Nov 22, 2020
  2. NelsonStack Win User

How to override microsoft xbox controller button layout settings with steam controller settings?

Thats exactly the issue. The microsoft game bar disables them apparently because they don't work with the game bar open. And theres no settings in the xbox controller app to "allow steam input" ect.
  3. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

why dont i have a gaming option on settings? pls help (im on my windows 10 pro)

Please follow these steps to enable, check, and Install game features:

Step 1: Enable the Game Bar:

1. Click on the Start menu and open the "Settings" (gear icon).
    2. In the Settings window, click on "Gaming."
    3. In the left pane, select "Game Bar."
    4. Toggle on the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using the Game bar" option.

Step 2: Check Xbox Game Bar:

1. Press the Windows key + G on your keyboard to open the Xbox Game Bar.
    2. If the Game Bar opens, it means gaming features are enabled, and you should be able to use them.

Step 3: Please Install Xbox Game Bar, If you don't have the Xbox Game Bar installed, Xbox Game Bar can get it from the Microsoft Store:

1. Open the Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.
    2. Search for "Xbox Game Bar."
    3. Click on "Install" to install the Xbox Game Bar.

Please let me know once you are done or complete the above steps, I will wait for your valuable response and kindly let me know If you need any further help.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Hello

Have you checked if there is an Update on the Microsoft Store for the game bar?

Also you could try restarting the Xbox Game Bar App. Please try the following steps,

• Right Click on the Task bar
    • Task Manager
    • Find Xbox Game Bar
    • Right Click and End Task,
    • Open up the Start Menu
    • Find and Open Xbox Game Bar near the bottom
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox Game Bar not opening

Hello Shoto,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch the Xbox Game Bar on your Windows 10 PC.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow the various steps provided through our
    troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. Neutral_MichaelC Win User

Xbox game bar not opening.

I tried many things, but they all did not work.
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar don't open

1. Xbox Game Bar don't open - Similar Threads - Game Bar don't

2. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  3. I can play cloud gaming normally but when I try joining friends xbox game bar says I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play cloud gaming normally but when I try joining friends xbox game bar says I don't...: All my cloud gaming games work alright but when playing Sea Of Thieves I can't join my friends as the Xbox game bar says I don't have a controller connected even though I can play and they can...
  4. My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Game Bar keeps crashing for months and I don't know how to fix it.: for a few months now I've been having problems with Xbox Game Bar and every time I open it, It just closes I've tried everything to fix it Repairing it, Terminating, resetting, all at the same...
  5. Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video: I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with the "stop recording" button shows throughout...
  6. Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.: Hello, I need your help. I accidentally deleted the folder where the recordings made by xbox game bar were saved and now I don't know how to recover that folder because I can't see the videos that...
  7. Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar don't showing that I'm playing non-Xbox/MS Windows 10-11 games...: From Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app, I used to see that my profile was currently playing games(from Steam or Ubi or Origin), now the status doesn't show playing game anymore. Game Bar game capture...
  8. Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable: I tried to get my fps to show while using xbox game bar, and requested access for fps. As soon as I did that, my fps immediately dropped. It's dropped on every game I own. I tried disabling it,...
  9. Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone: I've been playing games and chatting a lot with my friends on Discord, and I regularly record 30 second clips, but for some reason sometimes my mic doesn't record, there are clips that have my...
  10. Xbox game bar don't start with the system

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar don't start with the system: The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows? 367c362d-f701-4b0b-9b1a-a7902b5ff5cf