Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Majidul Bari, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Majidul Bari
    Majidul Bari Guest

Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos has black bars or empty space all around the video. Please find attached a example.

Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay... [​IMG]

I've tried all the available option from Xbox Game Bar to resolve the recording full screen issue. But nothing helped. I've even lowered my laptop screen resolution to 1920x1080P. But no luck.

I really need a solution for this. It's causing issue for my YouTube channel. Is there anyone who can suggest me a solution? I will really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

:)

Majidul Bari, Apr 17, 2024
  2. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hello

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key + G, check your Game bar settings. Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and
      make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar is On.

• If Game bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording
      starts and ends.

You may also want to try checking for updates, or resetting your PC.

Luck.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Microsoft Game Bar Not Recording Minecraft Java In Fullscreen

Hello btwziko,

Thank you for the response and for sharing the screenshot.

You can share here a screen recording as long as your personal information is concealed. However, for this concern, you do not have to share a screen recording as the Xbox Game Bar have already written the warning. The game's settings will not support the Xbox Game Bar to record your game play not as long as you switch into full screen borderless in your video options. As we recall you mentioned the Xbox Game Bar to be working on Windowed Fullscreen. It is by default for this game to record it in such settings. There are games however, you can play on full screen and there are others on Windowed Fullscreen.

Should you need Xbox Game Bar to be working on Fullscreen gameplay for Minecraft or specific games. Please send out feedback to both Team Xbox and the game support (Mojang Support for Minecraft).

On Xbox Game Bar, go to settings and look for feature. Please specify what edition you are playing like you have mention here: Xbox Game Bar to be available for Minecraft Java in full screen mode.

On this link for Minecraft Feedback (New post – Minecraft Feedback), please provide the same details you have mention on Xbox Game Bar.

We appreciate you have brought this to our attention. Please send feedback to request Xbox Game Bar to record game play on the fullscreen mode. We hope this will be available in the future update of Minecraft Java Edition.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

6. XBF John Win User

Xbox Game Bar Recordings

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay... - Similar Threads - Game Bar doesn’t

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  9. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  10. Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.: As the title says, when I try updating the game bar as the Xbox App is saying, I try and there isn’t even an update available. Yes, I tried updating it through the Microsoft Store, it’s up to...