xbox game bar copy link button disappear

Discus and support xbox game bar copy link button disappear in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, the copy link button disappear somehow today from my xbox game bar i try reset and every thing but it's still disappear... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by حمد العازمي, May 5, 2023.

1. xbox game bar copy link button disappear

Hi, the copy link button disappear somehow today from my xbox game bar i try reset and every thing but it's still disappear

:)

حمد العازمي, May 5, 2023
  2. حمد العازم Win User

i tried it , the problem in the other account too
  3. Verified ✔️ Win User

Its crazy how we have to perform a factory reset for such stupid problem, exactly why i never rely on microsoft
  4. حمد العازم Win User

nope it didn't work , i still have the same problem
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I suggest that you perform a factory reset on your Windows device while keeping files.

Here is the guide: Give your PC a Fresh Start - Microsoft Support

Please be reminded that apps and settings will be removed after performing the method, you need to re-install apps and re log in.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Thema:

1. xbox game bar copy link button disappear - Similar Threads - game bar copy

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  9. Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?: To upload my clips from windows to my mobile xbox app it was simply just copy link and it would apear on my app in the captures option. Now the copy link option has disappeared and only and upload...
  10. in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were...: Today i realized in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were uploaded to the network so that I could access the clips from my phone Xbox app. I’ve seen...