Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoomedBonsai329, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends can understand me clearly. It is only distorted once I use "record the last amount of seconds/minutes" feature. I've tried everything i've found and nothing is working. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, it just depends really.

(Below is a vid attached to give an example)

https://youtu.be/szQRpsIc7co

:)

DoomedBonsai329, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. pdizzle487 Win User

My friends in party chat hear me as distorted and robotic

Been having the same problem for just as long. This is definitely some kind of Windows 11 and Xbox game bar issue. Audio is perfect in every other app but the game bar.
  4. Corey Stewart4 Win User

Game Bar Party only hears me if xbox game bar is actively open

Im on Windows 11 and this "4. Toggle off the switch for "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar."" is not in my settings.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  6. The Golden Ghost Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Same issue here. I've scoured Reddit and other forums and haven't seen a fix yet. The headset works fine on Bluetooth and when connected via USB-C, but while using the official Xbox Wireless Adapter (the slim one), I get garbled and choppy audio in both games and general Windows audio such as Zoom meetings.

I'm using the headset on Windows 10 with headset firmware v.0.0.9.24 as of 11/15/2021.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Game Bar Clip

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  4. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782
  5. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  6. Unable to upload xbox game bar clips from windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to upload xbox game bar clips from windows: I used to be able to upload clips taken from my pc with the xbox game bar but since the last updated the options has disappeared not sure why a66349b5-424a-44f0-b342-7670376dfe3e
  7. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  8. How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.: Hello, I need help uploading my Xbox game bar clips to my mobile app on my phone, I used to be able to do this but for some reason the upload button on the Xbox game bar does not show up anymore....
  9. Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version: Hello Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version for some reason the recording options are greyed out. It says " This Game doesn't allow game...
  10. in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were...: Today i realized in the game bar I can no longer copy link to share my clips which is also how they were uploaded to the network so that I could access the clips from my phone Xbox app. I’ve seen...