Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RantMan13, May 5, 2022.

1. RantMan13
    RantMan13 Guest

Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key 'Windows+Alt+R' after the flash, it records but the audio becomes distorted, Microsoft why don't you just fix it instead of giving of what supposedly helpful tips and not long term solutions.

:)

RantMan13, May 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, RantMan13. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Does the Xbox Game Bar not being able to record the screen of all games or only Minecraft?
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Microsoft Game Bar Not Recording Minecraft Java In Fullscreen

Hello btwziko,

Thank you for the response and for sharing the screenshot.

You can share here a screen recording as long as your personal information is concealed. However, for this concern, you do not have to share a screen recording as the Xbox Game Bar have already written the warning. The game's settings will not support the Xbox Game Bar to record your game play not as long as you switch into full screen borderless in your video options. As we recall you mentioned the Xbox Game Bar to be working on Windowed Fullscreen. It is by default for this game to record it in such settings. There are games however, you can play on full screen and there are others on Windowed Fullscreen.

Should you need Xbox Game Bar to be working on Fullscreen gameplay for Minecraft or specific games. Please send out feedback to both Team Xbox and the game support (Mojang Support for Minecraft).

On Xbox Game Bar, go to settings and look for feature. Please specify what edition you are playing like you have mention here: Xbox Game Bar to be available for Minecraft Java in full screen mode.

On this link for Minecraft Feedback (New post – Minecraft Feedback), please provide the same details you have mention on Xbox Game Bar.

We appreciate you have brought this to our attention. Please send feedback to request Xbox Game Bar to record game play on the fullscreen mode. We hope this will be available in the future update of Minecraft Java Edition.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

4. Rostom L Win User

Is there a way to receive sound notification when recording begins in xbox game bar?

5. chewiee Win User

Game bar not recording full screen

Is this the same as the "check for updates" feature? If so, I've already done so and it didn't help.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Game bar not recording full screen

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix - Similar Threads - Game Bar can't

2. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  3. Can't open game bar through the shortcut.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open game bar through the shortcut.: The shortcut doesn't work. If I restart my pc, it works again for a while but then stops working. Also, I can't change the settings for game bar shortcuts, as soon as I close the tab and reopen it...
  4. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  5. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  6. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  7. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  8. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  9. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  10. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690