Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version for some reason the recording options are greyed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ming Enterprise, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

Hello

Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version for some reason the recording options are greyed out.

It says " This Game doesn't allow game captures".

It works for all other games. I have contacted the developers and they said the game is not blocked from game captures. I have tried the Steam Version and it allows me to record. Nvidia Shadow play allows me to record only if I allow it to record my desktop.

I bought the Xbox version and all the dlc (Xbox Play Anywhere Title Benefits) which is why I prefer to use that version on Windows PC even though it has cross save I can't use the dlc in Steam version.

Why is the game blocked from Game Capturing on Windows? It works on Xbox Console and PC Steam Version. Why is blocked on the Windows PC Version?

Anyone able to game capture on Windows version?

Thank you

:)

Ming Enterprise, Nov 11, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

3. Ming Enterprise Win User

Hi Thanks for looking into this but I checked all 3 suggestions and none of them will work.

-When I right click desktop shortcut there are no compatibility options. Open File location is greyed out so it's hidden somewhere or blocked from access.

And that is strange because I"ve never seen a game that doesn't have those options for access.

- Game Bar says Direct X 12 ready but no options to switch. Says my drives are Direct Storage supported

- When I go to Game Bar features there is no option to "Add A Game" using True Play.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Ming Enterprise,

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you sharing this with us and for carefully documenting the steps you took to address the issue and the outcomes. Our development team has to look into this matter more, in my opinion. Please report your case to Xbox Feedback so that we can work with you to remedy this problem. You can provide the Xbox development team with feedback and suggestions through the Xbox Feedback portal. By submitting your case to Xbox Feedback, you'll contribute in our ability to rapidly investigate and resolve the issue.

Please see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
  5. Ming Enterprise Win User

Hi

Windows Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.3570) Windows 10 Home.

This behaves the same in new admin profile and also behaves the same even on another PC and Laptop as well specifically for this game only.

If there is someone on the Xbox Team that has this game they can test and see for themselves on PC as well.

Thank you
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Ming Enterprise,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble recording game clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version. I understand that this is frustrating and I will do my best to help you.

There are a few possible reasons why the game capture options are greyed out in Xbox Game Bar. Some of them are:

- The game is running in administrator mode, which prevents Xbox Game Bar from accessing it. To fix this, you can right-click on the game icon, go to Properties, Compatibility, and uncheck the box that says "Run this program as an administrator".

- The game is using a different graphics API than DirectX 12, which is required for Xbox Game Bar to work. To check this, you can go to the game settings and see if there is an option to switch between DirectX 11 and DirectX 12. If there is, try changing it to DirectX 12 and restart the game.

- The game is not recognized by Xbox Game Bar as a game, which means it cannot be captured. To fix this, you can go to Xbox Game Bar settings, Gaming features, and click on "Add a game using TruePlay". Then, browse for the game executable file and add it to the list.

See:

Get to know Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

Customize Game Bar on Windows devices | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version - Similar Threads - Game Bar Can't

2. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  3. Can't open game bar through the shortcut.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open game bar through the shortcut.: The shortcut doesn't work. If I restart my pc, it works again for a while but then stops working. Also, I can't change the settings for game bar shortcuts, as soon as I close the tab and reopen it...
  4. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  5. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  6. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  7. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  8. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  9. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  10. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690