Xbox Game Bar Bug

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently updated to Windows 11 and ever since my Xbox Game Bar app hasn't been working right, its all the same except my microphone. My mic sounds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kelvin Sells, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Kelvin Sells
    Kelvin Sells Guest

Xbox Game Bar Bug

I recently updated to Windows 11 and ever since my Xbox Game Bar app hasn't been working right, its all the same except my microphone. My mic sounds "robotic" and cuts in and out fast. I have tried restarting the app and resetting it but it doesn't fix it. I saw someone with the same problem with a response talking about typing CDM in the search bar but nothing showed up for me, I didn't know what search bar on what app they where talking about. I have been struggling with this problem for around two or three weeks now so if anyone knows how to fix my problem it will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Kelvin Sells, Oct 16, 2022
  2. SlyLight360 Win User

How to fix "Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link"?

It appears that the game bar is looking for the app on your PC. It doesn't go to cloud gaming anymore. I hope it is a bug in the Game Bar/Xbox app/
  3. Kelvin Sells Win User

Xbox Game Bar Bug

The first way to fix it worked! Thank you very much, I was originally on 44,100 Hz, and I learned which Hz settings make the mic "robotic" and which ones don't, thanks to the help of my friend. Once again thank you very much, and this is greatly appreciated.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Game Bar Bug

Hi Kelvin
    Glad to know that the first option solved your problem!

Always happy to help other gamers in the community
    For now, take care and happy gaming!

You can give feedback to the community marking the reply that solved your issue
    Click Yes or No below
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox Game Bar Bugged

Hello HamzaKhan_977. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I would like to suggest some potential fixes, please test the LFG feature after performing each one. (Skip the one you already tried)

A. Press the Windows key and type Game Bar, then right click on it and click on “app settings”.

Then click on “repair” and “reset”. After this, restart your PC before trying again.

B. Open a new PowerShell window as administrator.

Then copy and paste the following command:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC after running the command, open the Microsoft Store and install the game bar from there.

C. Open the Run window (shortcut is Windows key + R), type regedit and hit enter.

Go to the following path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

Click the GameDVR folder and delete everything listed there except the file that says “Default”.

Restart the PC and try the LFG feature again.

In case none of these potential solutions worked for you, I appreciate it if you could describe what else you tried before creating this post.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Bug Xbox game bar

Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Bug

1. Xbox Game Bar Bug - Similar Threads - Game Bar Bug

2. PC xbox app: game bar audio bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC xbox app: game bar audio bug: So hopped on Today and the xbox app gave me an update. Once I update and joined a party I noticed my party chat could only hear me when I had the xbox game bar open or with the party chat being...
  3. Software bug in XBOX Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software bug in XBOX Game Bar: I would like to begin by saying this is a software glitch and not user error or unique to my setup. There are many many many posts about this issue on here but the moderators have all thought it...
  4. Xbox game bar bug 1000 & 8, noise suppression

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar bug 1000 & 8, noise suppression: I made this post before, then deleted it but that was short lived because my favorite bug is back! -I am running a completely fresh rig I bought about a week & 1/2 ago. I have only downloaded ~20...
  5. Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar noise suppression bug: First of all, I am running as close to a sterile pc as possible. I just bought an entire new rig, and hyper X headset. I am able to join parties without noise suppression, but when I enable it,...
  6. xbox game bar mic cutting in and out bug

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar mic cutting in and out bug: on xbox game bar my mic is always cutting in and out and makes it seem like i'm speaking through a fan anyone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/shadowalfxz [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on (Continuation cause idk...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on (Continuation cause idk...: Androoideka 3y ago Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on PC Gaming A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all...
  8. Game bar bug: Hotkey for muting mic doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar bug: Hotkey for muting mic doesn't work: Like the title says, I'm unable to use the hotkey command to toggle mute my microphone. I've started several things from reinstalling game bar to running scripts. Nothing I do seems to work, I can...
  9. Xbox game bar bug on Windows11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar bug on Windows11: I can't create or join a group from 'find a group' if my computer 's app language isn't English, which also determines the language of Xbox game bar. For example, if my game's language is French...
  10. Xbox Game bar BIG BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game bar BIG BUG: every time i try to join a party hosting or not it goes "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" its been like this for 3 days im about unistall it im so frustrated with it...