XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

Discus and support XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have 3 devices all signed in and only my newest one is having this issue. All the tabs (performance, xbox chat) are all gone. all I see is this now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tarven, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Tarven
    Tarven Guest

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

i have 3 devices all signed in and only my newest one is having this issue. All the tabs (performance, xbox chat) are all gone. all I see is this now ������
    XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN [​IMG]

:)

Tarven, Aug 30, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

as that is a new device your on the old version of gamebar, open windows store and check for updates, there will be a gamebar update that will then look like your others once done.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

as that is a new device your on the old version of gamebar, open windows store and check for updates, there will be a gamebar update that will then look like your others once done.
    Help me l can not play it keeps saying checking for updates
    you would be better starting your own thread for your issue, go to the top of the page and select ask question.
  4. joshuaAdamson Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

Help me l can not play it keeps saying checking for updates
  5. VerseForty Win User

Game Bar Broken

I used a Get-AppxPackage command in powershell to remove it, similar to what's described in that link under the short version. Haven't seen that github page before, to be honest.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Game Bar Broken

Thema:

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

1. XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN - Similar Threads - GAME BAR BROKEN

2. Xbox Game Bar broken on PC/Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar broken on PC/Windows 11: It started with a recent update of some kind. Game Bar doesn’t recognize that it’s still “currently in use” under mic privacy when you close it. It won’t run in the background or whatever. So...
  3. PC Xbox Game Bar Broken - Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox Game Bar Broken - Keeps Crashing: Does anyone else having problems with the xbox game bar crashing since the last update (after the infinite update available bug). I can't join any parties as it would just crash with "something...
  4. "Xbox Social" in Xbox Game Bar showing no friends, parties broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Xbox Social" in Xbox Game Bar showing no friends, parties broken: Alright, so this issue just happened today. This morning it was fine, but now it is completely broken. When I try to create a party, I can see myself in it, but with no name or profile picture....
  5. bluetooth broken on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    bluetooth broken on xbox game bar: I play games on pc. I'm using bluetooth headphones. The audio works fine until I join a party using xbox game bar. Then everything stutters, not just the audio. It's like everything starts...
  6. Game Bar Broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Broken: Hello, I've been trying to join online parties in Forza Horizon 4 while on PC, but I have been unable to accept invites. As far as I can tell, it's because the Game Bar refuses to work. I've...
  7. Xbox game bar has broken my gpu.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar has broken my gpu.: Sorry for bad grammer. My xbox game bar is keeping my gpu at 100% even when i restart and go off all my apps. This issue was fixed with me disabling xbox game bar however i want to know what...
  8. xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken: [IMG] for some reason i cant strech the performace tab window, any fixes? im using sdk developement version (the problem is that i cant se the fps counter(thats the one on the bottom))...
  9. Why is it that xbox game bar is so broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is it that xbox game bar is so broken?: Every time I try to open xbox game bar it goes to settings for the game bar and then there's those special occasions where it actually works decently. There's also other times where the xbox game...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Broken in MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Broken in MCC: Xbox Game Bar is completely broken in MCC, it doesn't "remember" when you click "remember, this is a game". It doesn't recognize it as a game, and refuses to work with Game DVR and the like....