Xbox Game bar BIG BUG

Discus and support Xbox Game bar BIG BUG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i try to join a party hosting or not it goes "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" its been like this for 3 days im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackCaldwell2, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Xbox Game bar BIG BUG

every time i try to join a party hosting or not it goes "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" its been like this for 3 days im about unistall it im so frustrated with it

:)

JackCaldwell2, Mar 8, 2022
  2. JackCaldwell2 Win User

Xbox Game bar BIG BUG

Hey, thanks for the reply. however i reset and repaired xbox game bar and opened a party on just the xbox app itself niether worked
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Game bar BIG BUG

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly repair and reset the Xbox Game Bar by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search “Xbox Game Bar” > Advanced Options > Reset & Repair.

If you can also try to start a party on Xbox App that would be great so we can check if it’s the Xbox Game Bar, Network Connection, or PC.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Game bar BIG BUG

It may mean that it's your network connection or your Xbox Live services, not the Xbox Game Bar. Kindly restart your PC along with your router then try again.
  5. SlyLight360 Win User

How to fix "Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link"?

It appears that the game bar is looking for the app on your PC. It doesn't go to cloud gaming anymore. I hope it is a bug in the Game Bar/Xbox app/
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

BUGS BUGS BUGS

The only bug I found was I used undertow on an enemy and he went flying into a big gear and got stuck in it with the health bar and everything, but didn't move. Easy kill!
Thema:

Xbox Game bar BIG BUG

1. Xbox Game bar BIG BUG - Similar Threads - Game bar BIG

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...