Xbox Game Bar Beta

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello fellow Xbox community members, Hoping I may be able to get some assistance here, I got my PC back in January it has an Xbox game bar beta which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HabibzTV, Mar 26, 2020.

1. HabibzTV
    HabibzTV Guest

Xbox Game Bar Beta

Hello fellow Xbox community members,

Hoping I may be able to get some assistance here, I got my PC back in January it has an Xbox game bar beta which is EXTREMELY convenient to keep connected with your Xbox friends with an overlay of friends, LFG, messages and more.

So here is the problem:

I was able to invite people to a party (which thus created a party for me and my friend to be in) but now i'm unable to send those party invites I didn't adjust or change any settings it was just gone one day. So now I have to be invited to party and am
    not able to create my own anymore or invite friends to a party UNLESS i am in a party.

:)

HabibzTV, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ben44fr Win User

Friends see me offline Privacy settings problem

Yes. My Xbox Social status on Xbox Console Companion, Xbox Game Bar and Xbox (Beta) apps.
  3. chazster1337 Win User

cant chat in clubs

You are unable to uninstall game bar or the beta. Only way to get rid of it is restore the PC to an earlier date may get rid of the Beta. With the game bar only thing you can do is disable it.
  4. Cam1492 Win User

Issue with game invites on PC

console companion is the better choice plus when you use game bar if you click out of the bar to play the game and you have push to talk enabled the game bar has to be open for you to talk. or you could always download the xbox beta app.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Game Bar Beta

I have also notice that the Invite to Party feature has gone and only the Private Chat one is still there were you can Invite to Voice Chat.

Party chat is better since people can come and go but with the Voice Chat it locked :(
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

XBox Companion App on PC Party Chat Quiet

I assume you're using the Xbox Game Bar to join parties? If so, could you try using either the Xbox Beta app, or the Xbox Console Companion app and see if you have the same volume issues? Hopefully it's just a Game Bar issue.
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Beta

1. Xbox Game Bar Beta - Similar Threads - Game Bar Beta

2. xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken: [IMG] for some reason i cant strech the performace tab window, any fixes? im using sdk developement version (the problem is that i cant se the fps counter(thats the one on the bottom))...
  3. Can not sign into Xbox Live on PC (Xbox App Beta, Xbox Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not sign into Xbox Live on PC (Xbox App Beta, Xbox Game Bar): I am at my wits end with an issue involving the Xbox Gamepass PC App. For some reason, I am unable to log into my Xbox Live account after the app recently updated. When I click on the sign in...
  4. Shift F enabling Microphone Feedback in Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Shift F enabling Microphone Feedback in Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Beta App: I'm having an issue where pressing Shift + F will enable listening to my own mic. I think its tied to Xbox Beta or Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10, but I can't find the setting to disable it....
  5. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....
  6. Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open: [IMG] The app wasn't able to install Gaming Services Dependencies, reboot of the system, repair and reset of both apps itself didn't helped. I granted Administrator rights to the popup. Closing...
  7. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox(Beta) applications are unable to join to a voice chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar and Xbox(Beta) applications are unable to join to a voice chat: I am not able to join to voice chats using either Xbox Game Bar or Xbox (Beta) applications. I am getting the following errors dump in the Event Viewer. I also copy below the .wer file content I...
  8. Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications: I am unable to join LIVE parties from my PC. I get no notifications of invites neither in Xbox Companion App nor in Xbox Game Bar. I can join voice chat but not parties. When I see my friends in a...
  9. PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat: With the newly arrived Xbox (Beta) app with the Game Pass for PC content, when I invite a friend to a voice chat using either the app itself or the game bar, My friends are saying that I invited...
  10. Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...: Hey everyone! We are excited to begin beta testing several new features for Game bar on Windows 10. The Game bar is a gaming overlay built into Windows that works over any PC game and can be...