xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken

Discus and support xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] for some reason i cant strech the performace tab window, any fixes? im using sdk developement version (the problem is that i cant se the fps... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlueKitsune9999, Feb 10, 2021.

1. xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken

/u/BlueKitsune9999, Feb 10, 2021
  2. GRIM STARKILLER Win User

Persistent Grey Bar when streaming

same type of issue here when streaming xbox one to win 10 pc the stream is in a smaller scale and not in full screen mode and there is black bars down the sides of the screen and what looks like a windows tab bar across the top of the screen . this happened
    after the latest update on the xbox beta app version 11.10.23004.00000
    doesn't do this on the standard xbox app version 9.928033.00000 but i cant use my usb mic on the standard xbox app only the beta version so its a bit of a issue
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

messages from xboxlive

If you are indeed part of the beta, you will get a beta tab on your dashboard between the "apps" and "Settings" tabs. According to the Beta FAQ (support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-beta-faq),
    it could take up to 2 business days after you register your console before any updates appear. Keep in mind that you may not actually get the update download screen before the tab appears.

Also, if you are in the beta, remember that you are required to agree to a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for confidentiality reasons. Any participant who violates the NDA will be removed from the beta, be barred from future Xbox betas, and not have access
    to Xbox LIVE until the end of the beta program period. Your NDA does apply to posting in the public forums. Make sure not to post any feedback, comments, or suggestions about the beta here! Only use the beta forum found at

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    once it becomes available to you (it can take up to 3 business days from the date you registered your console).
  4. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

as that is a new device your on the old version of gamebar, open windows store and check for updates, there will be a gamebar update that will then look like your others once done.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

as that is a new device your on the old version of gamebar, open windows store and check for updates, there will be a gamebar update that will then look like your others once done.
    Help me l can not play it keeps saying checking for updates
    you would be better starting your own thread for your issue, go to the top of the page and select ask question.
  6. joshuaAdamson Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

Help me l can not play it keeps saying checking for updates
Thema:

xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken

1. xbox game bar beta, performace tab broken - Similar Threads - game bar beta

2. Can not sign into Xbox Live on PC (Xbox App Beta, Xbox Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not sign into Xbox Live on PC (Xbox App Beta, Xbox Game Bar): I am at my wits end with an issue involving the Xbox Gamepass PC App. For some reason, I am unable to log into my Xbox Live account after the app recently updated. When I click on the sign in...
  3. Shift F enabling Microphone Feedback in Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Shift F enabling Microphone Feedback in Xbox Game Bar or Xbox Beta App: I'm having an issue where pressing Shift + F will enable listening to my own mic. I think its tied to Xbox Beta or Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10, but I can't find the setting to disable it....
  4. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....
  5. Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open: [IMG] The app wasn't able to install Gaming Services Dependencies, reboot of the system, repair and reset of both apps itself didn't helped. I granted Administrator rights to the popup. Closing...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Beta: Hello fellow Xbox community members, Hoping I may be able to get some assistance here, I got my PC back in January it has an Xbox game bar beta which is EXTREMELY convenient to keep connected...
  7. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox(Beta) applications are unable to join to a voice chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar and Xbox(Beta) applications are unable to join to a voice chat: I am not able to join to voice chats using either Xbox Game Bar or Xbox (Beta) applications. I am getting the following errors dump in the Event Viewer. I also copy below the .wer file content I...
  8. Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications: I am unable to join LIVE parties from my PC. I get no notifications of invites neither in Xbox Companion App nor in Xbox Game Bar. I can join voice chat but not parties. When I see my friends in a...
  9. PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat: With the newly arrived Xbox (Beta) app with the Game Pass for PC content, when I invite a friend to a voice chat using either the app itself or the game bar, My friends are saying that I invited...
  10. Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...: Hey everyone! We are excited to begin beta testing several new features for Game bar on Windows 10. The Game bar is a gaming overlay built into Windows that works over any PC game and can be...