Xbox game app not signing me in (error 0x80072EFD)

Discus and support Xbox game app not signing me in (error 0x80072EFD) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I keep having this same error when trying to connect to the online services. When i press the Sign in text in the app I does nothing, it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DustBeard, Nov 16, 2021.

1. DustBeard
    DustBeard Guest

Hello!

I keep having this same error when trying to connect to the online services. When i press the Sign in text in the app

I does nothing, it's like I'm clicking on text.

Would be really glad if someone could help me with this problem. Thanks in advance!

:)

DustBeard, Nov 16, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

i cant sign into my xbox account/profile,

3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there DustBeard welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  4. GusztavH Win User

Hello!

I keep having this same error when trying to connect to the online services. When i press the Sign in text in the app

I does nothing, it's like I'm clicking on text.

Would be really glad if someone could help me with this problem. Thanks in advance!
    Same here, my Windows Store it's connecting fine.

[​IMG]
  5. DustBeard Win User

Tried it ... didn't succed. I uninstalled it, reinstalled, and it still does not work. I think I'll just try and reinstall my operating system.

Thanks!
  6. DustBeard Win User

I also can sign in to the Microsoft store
Thema:

1. Xbox game app not signing me in (error 0x80072EFD) - Similar Threads - game app signing

2. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  5. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  6. How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?: I just installed the new Xbox cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2, but after i’ve connected my controller and i try to sign in to my microsoft account it just loads for a few seconds and boots me...
  7. Apps and games not signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps and games not signing in.: Can you please help me my microsoft isnt signing in to any of my apps or games like minecraft luancher or microsoft teams or xbox app the sign in page appears for 2 seconds and dosent sign in so...
  8. Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone: When I try to play a game on my phone it tells me to sign in, and when I try to sign in it loads for a second and then does nothing. 34de4ff0-31ed-43a0-a2e9-5585bbecc692
  9. Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games: I haven't played any games with PC Game pass for a while before this but recently I really wanted to try Cities Skylines 2 but Xbox won't let me log in. It keeps on showing me error code...
  10. Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app: Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page but wont proceed from there?...