Xbox G Set DLC , 3-Month Subscription Deal Through Xbox Live Dashboard

Discus and support Xbox G Set DLC , 3-Month Subscription Deal Through Xbox Live Dashboard in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a deal Xbox was having promoting a 40% discount on a 3 month live subscription for $14.99 that includes a DLC code for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AurionXX, Sep 25, 2018.

1. AurionXX
    AurionXX Guest

Hello,

I recently purchased a deal Xbox was having promoting a 40% discount on a 3 month live subscription for $14.99 that includes a DLC code for PUBG called the Xbox G Set and i still haven't recieved it.

:)

AurionXX, Sep 25, 2018
  2. thedrunkcowboy, Sep 25, 2018
  3. TidalWave
    TidalWave Guest
    Xbox Live hard to cancel

I got a deal when I set up my new profile on a 3 month subscription to Xbox Live. I paid $9.99 for 3 months. Then I forgot to cancel it and they automatically charged my card. I just figured out how to remove the automatic renewal but I have a charge pending for another 3 months. It is so hard to cancel a subscription.

TidalWave, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive the code by 12/31/2018.

Smwutches, Sep 25, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive the code by 12/31/2018.
  6. thedrunkcowboy Win User

Bought xbox live 3 months 50% off with 800 points

7. Mister Cazador Win User

Did not receive code after purchase

I saw the offer on dashboard however when I went through with the purchase the offer changed to free play days. The offer was buy a year of gold and receive rainbow 6 seige free, there was also something about a deal for the 3 month and 6 month subscriptions.
    I'm sorry I don't have a screenshot of the deal as I said it changed immediately after purchase of the year subscription.
    Thanks for the update on that. We took a closer look into this and in this particular case, we're afraid we weren't able to find anything on our end in order to confirm that promotion being active.

However, if this is something you saw on the Xbox One dashboard and you followed through with steps to purchase 12-months of Xbox Live Gold through that dashboard offer portal, typically the benchmark for a code to be sent to your account via Xbox Live messaging
    would be 7-10 days from the date of purchase.

We recommend waiting that time frame to see if you receive a message from Xbox Live regarding the offer you saw.
  8. CHICKENinjaKING Win User

xbox live gold subscription Rocket League game deal

I purchased the Xbox Live Gold subscription through the Xbox Dashboard advertisement, I guess in the fine print it must have said it had to be a 3 month subscription somewhere but it took me to a page to choose from either the 3, 6, or 12 month subscription.
    Since the advertisement on the dashboard had said you get a free copy of Rocket League with the purchase of an xbox live gold membership, I guess I had thought there wouldn't be a limiting factor to where i had to buy the 3 month subscription to get the game.
    Through the advertisement there was no indication that it had to be the 3 month when i got to the purchase screen, so like i said, i guess i assumed i could get the 12 month and everything would be okay. Thank you for your time and clarification!
  9. MyCatsPooter Win User

Did not receive code after purchase

I saw the offer on dashboard however when I went through with the purchase the offer changed to free play days. The offer was buy a year of gold and receive rainbow 6 seige free, there was also something about a deal for the 3 month and 6 month subscriptions.
    I'm sorry I don't have a screenshot of the deal as I said it changed immediately after purchase of the year subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox G Set DLC , 3-Month Subscription Deal Through Xbox Live Dashboard - Similar Threads - Set DLC Month

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  6. Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up]: Dopo aver fatto il download di alcune espansioni di The Whitcher 3, (nuova partita +) è l'unica a non aver eseguito l'istallazione. Ho provato più volte a reinstallarlo ma non funziona, come posso...
  7. Conan exiles nudity dlc downloaded but still cannot set to partial I live in uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles nudity dlc downloaded but still cannot set to partial I live in uk: I have downloaded the nudity dlc but it still says server none even when I change it. I am using it offline and live in the uk. I bought the game from the online store. I have restarted the xbox...
  8. 3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin: Hi. I was told to post here for support by an XBL live chat agent regarding this issue. I wanted to buy this through the console: https://i.imgur.com/2iPy85o.jpg It's a promotion at the moment...
  9. Resident Evil 7 Survival Pack: Action Set DLC Redeemable but not downloadable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 Survival Pack: Action Set DLC Redeemable but not downloadable?: Hi I've redeemed the code for the Survival Pack: Action Set but the DLC is not available to download or I was not able to download it and I can't find it in the Add-On section in the Xbox One...
  10. First set of DLC coming out for WWE 2K15 on December 16...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First set of DLC coming out for WWE 2K15 on December 16...: Just announced on 2K's twitter feed was that the first set of DLC will be coming out for the U.S. next week on December 16, it will consist of Hulk Hogan, Sting, the WCW pack of guys that...