Xbox friends list still showing as 0 friends, can’t accept game invites or ingame invites

Discus and support Xbox friends list still showing as 0 friends, can’t accept game invites or ingame invites in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve done all the troubleshooting, put my brothers account on my series x and his friends list is there. My friends list still shows on the mobile app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by rip722, Apr 15, 2023.

1. rip722
    rip722 Guest

Xbox friends list still showing as 0 friends, can’t accept game invites or ingame invites

I’ve done all the troubleshooting, put my brothers account on my series x and his friends list is there. My friends list still shows on the mobile app. Even did the offline update I received in an email. Emailed back that it didn’t work, haven’t heard anything for a week. I just want this fixed, it’s been about a month

:)

rip722, Apr 15, 2023
  2. rip722 Win User

Yeah, been going on for a month, finally got another email from Microsoft saying they are still investigating
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Rip722, do you mention in your description an email, did you contact Xbox support and do you have an open case with them?
  4. SERIAL VAPER Win User

This has happen to me also though it seems a few more people are experiencing this still no reply from Microsoft about this
  5. DeniqL Win User

Friend on FFIFA 23

Are you trying to invite your friends through xbox or through the ingame invite system?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Preview Program "Group not found"

You dont get the preview app immediately

You only get it when you are accepted

Getting accepted is slim due to they slowing down the acceptances and invites

Being invited by your friend doesnt mean you were accepted by invited by your friend

Id you dont accept the invite you wont be on the long waiting list for the acceptance

Fyi you will have to wait for your invite as they are done in waves

And expect a very long wait due to the waves and the limited room left.
Thema:

1. Xbox friends list still showing as 0 friends, can’t accept game invites or ingame invites - Similar Threads - friends list still

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  10. Blocked and removed friend still appears on list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked and removed friend still appears on list: I have blocked and removed someone as a friend about 4 times now, I have reset my Microsoft password to foce log out on all consoles, but this person continues to appear on my list. I'm not sure...