Xbox, Free Discord Nitro Perk

Discus and support Xbox, Free Discord Nitro Perk in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have claimed the free discord nitro but when I go on the link it says that I already have a nitro subscription when the only subscription I have is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Barry.BeeBenson, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Xbox, Free Discord Nitro Perk

I have claimed the free discord nitro but when I go on the link it says that I already have a nitro subscription when the only subscription I have is a booster subscription

:)

Barry.BeeBenson, Aug 27, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

Hello Kauaaaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Perk

Hello James,

page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Aboneliği Alamıyorum[Translation-Discord Nitro I Can't Get Subscription]

Hello Lilmirac,

page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a
    friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox, Free Discord Nitro Perk

1. Xbox, Free Discord Nitro Perk - Similar Threads - Free Discord Nitro

2. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  3. Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro: Whenever I put in the code for the 2 months of gamepass it says this [img] 53113d64-a2f6-4aa6-8d71-362bfe5bac3a
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question: Hello! I have a question about the 3 Month Free Discord Nitro in the Ultimate pass. When I redeemed the code and it worked for me, it says that I will be charged after 1 month and not 3 months...
  5. I do not have the Discord Nitro free perk for some reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have the Discord Nitro free perk for some reason.: There is a promotion right now that you can get 3 months free of discord nitro with Xbox Game pass ultimate. I am a subscriber and in the "perks" tab I only have a Forza horizon pack. Anyone can...
  6. XBOX Ultimate Game Pass and Free 3 months discord nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Ultimate Game Pass and Free 3 months discord nitro: Already purchased XBOX ultimate game pass. However, the game pass bar does not show on my windows 10 XBOX app thus I am unable to claim 3 months of discord nitro....
  7. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?: I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the...
  8. Discord nitro free for having xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord nitro free for having xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, about a month ago they were giving away nitro discord for having ultimate game pass. The fact is that the nitro wanted to claim it today, but when trying to claim it, it tells me that I...
  9. Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC?: Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC? I've recently realized that I should be offered the ultimate gifts the are supposed to give me, but I can't find where to...
  10. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...