Xbox - Forza Horizon 2012 game. Suggestion to Revamp

Discus and support Xbox - Forza Horizon 2012 game. Suggestion to Revamp in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Forza Horizon racing games are superb but whether you play in Italy, Australia, Scotland or Mexico the game play is always the same, there is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JokeLast9173, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Xbox - Forza Horizon 2012 game. Suggestion to Revamp

The Forza Horizon racing games are superb but whether you play in Italy, Australia, Scotland or Mexico the game play is always the same, there is nothing to aim for. In my opinion the original (2012) game is the most enjoyable. By working your way through collection of coloured wrist bands this enables you to race against other celebrities in the journey to racing against the Horizon champion. Another great feature is 'The One Thousand Club' in which you can buy various car packs and use these cars to compete in skills and challenges each skill counting towards the 1000 mark.

If the next game could incorporate these features I think this would be the ultimate in Forza racing and ask that consideration be given to this suggestion.

submitted by /u/JokeLast9173
    [link] [comments]

/u/JokeLast9173, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Father Jack666 Win User

2012 the death of racing games?

F1 2012 and Forza Horizon ?
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

2012 the death of racing games?

F1 2012, Forza Horizon, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  4. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

First Forza Horizon details, screenshots go live.

5. LegendOfGta Win User

looking to buy?

You can also voice your opinion in "NFSMW (2012) vs. Forza Horizon"; a detailed collection of Pros and Cons of both games in comparision.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Hate Forza Horizon

Don't forget to add some of that hate to "Forza Horizon vs. NFSMW 2012 Pros and Cons Thread".
Thema:

Xbox - Forza Horizon 2012 game. Suggestion to Revamp

1. Xbox - Forza Horizon 2012 game. Suggestion to Revamp - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon 2012

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. X Box Forza Horizon - Revamping original 2012 game

in XboX Insiders
    X Box Forza Horizon - Revamping original 2012 game: There is no doubt that the Forza Horizon are the best racing games available but want to make the following suggestion. Whether the game is played in Italy, Australia, Scotland or Mexico the game...
  10. Forza Horizon (2012)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon (2012): ....i have a problem in the game "Forza Horizon (2012) write this "can't connect to the game server " ..why doesn't it work??!!! Help a07b2bea-cf24-4812-9e51-84fa79ae097a