[Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

Discus and support [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by unknown_unknown_, Jan 11, 2024.

1. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

unknown_unknown_, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello unknown_unknown_,

Thank you for letting us know that the problem has been sorted out already. We’re glad we were able to help you!

If the problem will recur, let us know so we can work with the dedicated team who had helped us fixed this problem.

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts)."

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft!

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello unknown_unknown,

Thank you for patiently waiting.

We have created a private message for you so you will be able to upload/send the required information that can help us check the issue so we can provide the right information or point you to the right direction if needed. Please make sure that you are signed in to Microsoft Community to be able to access the private message. Once signed in, click on this link: Private Messages - Microsoft Community

We will be waiting for your response.

Sincerely,

4. unknown_unknown_ Win User

Hello Tomm_A Thanks for reply.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e/00d38201-6959-4a32-be98-10c1001e066e?page=2

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem as the user in the web link. The problem is occurring regardless of device and Xbox apps.

I have submitted the same report countless times on Xbox console with report a problem, and I have submitted the same report countless times on Windows feedback hub and Xbox mobile app as well.

It hasn't helped me for almost more than a year.

Xbox support contact chat online has repeatedly said that they do not have permission to resolve this issue.

I happened to find the post while searching the web.

And I also found out that XBF-JoannaDark solved this problem.

That's why I asked MS Community Forum for help.

Could you please My MS Community Private Message for contacts to resolve the issue? For check a follower have been removed...

I don't want to reveal my gamertag and my follower's gamertag on this post.

Thank you in advance.

I'm worried about moving posts from MS Forum to XBOX Forum. Because I've never seen a post on the XBOX forum that says it solved the problem.
  5. unknown_unknown_ Win User

Hello Tomm_A

Good day!

I can't check the results of Issue #3, but most of the problems I requested seem to have been solved.

Thank you very much once again.

You quenched my thirst.

Lastly, But what should I do if the same problem occurs again?
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello unknown_unknown,

Thank you for your quick response, I have received it already. We will get back to you for the updates from our internal support team on how to proceed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Similar Threads - Forum Unable remove

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  4. How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find the sea of thieves insider forums?: I hopped into the sea of thieves insiders game version and saw a message at the top that said there was a big announcement on the sea of thieves insiders forums but I can't find the information or...
  5. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  6. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  7. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator forum.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator forum.: I would like to access the official Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 forum, but I got the following message and could not log in. I went to the link and logged in to the sign in at the top right...
  9. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  10. Permission denied to Xbox Live Developer Forums

in XBoX on Windows
    Permission denied to Xbox Live Developer Forums: Hi All, Getting "this account does not have enough permissions to access Xbox Developer Forums" error when trying to access the Xbox Live Developer forums (https://forums.xboxlive.com/). My...