Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

Discus and support Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanRL, Feb 22, 2024.

1. DanRL
    DanRL Guest

Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left.

I've uninstalled gaming services and the xbox app and the windows store will take over instead and do it.

It's getting annoying now.

:)

DanRL, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand times and don't have gamepass anymore

Hi DanRL, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Launch the Xbox app on your PC.

Select Settings > Select General.

Under “Updates and installs”, toggle off the “Automatically download updates and purchases” option.

Then, clear the Windows cache:

Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Type %localappdata% and press Enter.

Find the “Packages” folder, open it and delete the "Microsoft.XboxApp_(there will be random numbers)"

After that, open the Microsoft Store app.

Click on the three dots icon in the top right corner and select Settings.

Under Offline Permissions, turn off the option that says "Automatically update my apps".

Restart your PC and uninstall the game again.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Heretic Donk Win User

Your favourite franchise?

It has to be the Forza series (Motorsport and Horizon) for me since i'm a fan of racing games.

The problem with saying that tho is I've also followed more series that I could also say for this that I've followed over all my time gaming.
  4. Bozotheclown:( Win User

Nascar heat 4 keeps uninstalling while downloading.

Yes
    Xbox one s
    Nascar heat 4 and Forza motorsports 7 both disc
    Hard restart
    Delete local save
    Put power on energy-saver
    cancel the installation
  5. OlivérBáti Win User

Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition

OK. But I'm talking about Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition on PC actually.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Forza 5 ships unplayable.

Thema:

1. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand... - Similar Threads - keeps installing Forza

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. How do I fix the installation when it keeps stopping?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the installation when it keeps stopping?: I have been trying to download a xbox game but the installation keeps stopping. I've restarted my xbox, I've canceled the download and downloaded it again, and it still doesn't work. How do I fix...
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. Xbox App keeps closing and not allowing Forza 4 instalation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App keeps closing and not allowing Forza 4 instalation: Does anyone else have issues installing Forza 4???? When trying to download it says it's done instantly and then when hitting "play" it forces closes the Xbox App. I have done Xbox repairs...
  9. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...
  10. How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".: I'm on windows 11 and tried everything I could find everywhere and it still was stuck on 1% and then said "an error occurred on our end", it still doesn't want to download ,what can I do?...