xbox fitness video freezing repeatedly mid-workout

Discus and support xbox fitness video freezing repeatedly mid-workout in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered and paid for the Gillian Michaels Ripped in 30 workout. It worked fine at first, but during my last 3 workouts, the video has been freezing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Willslag7, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Willslag7
    Willslag7 Guest

I ordered and paid for the Gillian Michaels Ripped in 30 workout. It worked fine at first, but during my last 3 workouts, the video has been freezing two or three times a minute, for five to ten seconds. This has basically ruined the program for me. Anyone
    else have this problem or know how to fix it?

:)

Willslag7, Jan 15, 2014
  2. SemiMadness
    SemiMadness Guest
    Xb1 Fitness buffering

Xbox Fitness is the reason my wife and I purchased the XBoxOne. With very minor issues, we've not had any issues since Feb getting through an entire workout without the video freezing or stuttering. (I have 50mb Internet downloads, which I need for work).
    In the last week, we haven't been able to complete a single workout and it's incredibly frustrating now that we are in a 'routine' of workouts. Tests on the 'advanced' internet connection show 45mb+ with < 50ms latency every time Fitness freezes. Can immediately
    go into xbox video and stream HD w/out issues. It is certainly Fitness program itself. Turned off fast resume in settings, etc. Before this week I would of recommended xboxOne to anyone I knew just for the fitness programs. One more failed workout and
    I'm going to use my XboxOne as decoration in the bottom of my fish tank.

SemiMadness, Jan 15, 2014
  3. Graham_935
    Graham_935 Guest
    Insufficient capacity fort streaming on peak times

Having the same issue here but during mid workout. Nothing more annoying than halfway through and it starts freezing up on the video stream.

An easy fix for them would be just to let us download the paid for workouts. Then we wouldn't have to stream. Just a thought

Graham_935, Jan 15, 2014
  4. Wiggybe
    Wiggybe Guest

Could this be down to your internet speed? I know I cannot even get xbox fitness to run smoothly without it buffering every 2 minutes, that being said I am running my internet of a MIFI dongle, Multiplayer games run fine though :S

Wiggybe, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: