XBox Fitness video cuts out...

Discus and support XBox Fitness video cuts out... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I use XBox Fitness the video stutters about 5-10mins into the workout and then stops. If I wait it eventually tells me there was an internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimiB UK, Jan 1, 2014.

1. JimiB UK
    JimiB UK Guest

Every time I use XBox Fitness the video stutters about 5-10mins into the workout and then stops. If I wait it eventually tells me there was an internet connection issue, should it try again. I press try again and it usually then just fails, sometimes if
    I'm lucky it picks back up again but usually then stops again a few minutes later.

Immediate reaction would be that my internet is slow, but it's actually very fast, 60Mbps down and 19Mbps up according to speedtest.net.

None of my other computers have a problem, my XBox is wired, so it's not a wireless connection issue. I'm coming to the conclusion it's the XBox Servers.

Is there anyway to get the XBox to download a video first before I do a work out?

My heart rate isn't being pushed due to the interruptions so no point doing the exercise.

:)

JimiB UK, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Xbox One Video Cuts Out

HI Shaun3456,

Sorry you're having issues with your Xbox Display. First as this is an older thread the OP likely has already found his issue, so if this doesn't work please create a new thread detailing your exact issue and troubleshooting steps. If you have a similar
    setup, I'm assuming you're going through a splitter. First, bypass that all together and plug directly into the TV. If it works, then great, you know the issue is the splitter.

If it doesn't work after ruling out a splitter, try a new HDMI cable. If that doesn't work try a different port on your TV. Also with power, it's always best to plug the Xbox power supply directly into the wall. If you're using a UPS or power strip, please
    bypass that and just use the power outlet.

Hope this helps. if not, like I said create a new thread so we can get a support experience tailored to you XBox Fitness video cuts out... :)

Hordie, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Seth Nielson
    Seth Nielson Guest
    Xbox One Video Cuts Out

I should have written back when I got a "solution," or at least what passes for one. In my case, it turned out that the Xbox was not the problem. My Denon apparently gets some kind of "stutter." I can, at any point, plug the xbox directly into the TV and
    have no problems.

I called Denon tech support and they suggested a power-down cycle. I thought this was weird, because I had already done a hard reset. But to my shock, unplugging the system for 2 minutes fixed the video issues I described. From reading other people's posts,
    this won't be the solution to everyone's problem but it was the solution to mine.

Seth Nielson, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: