XBOX Fitness Failing totally

Discus and support XBOX Fitness Failing totally in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I have taken up a challenge of losing few kilos before February thinking I have xbox one and xbox fitness. Now Fitness has failed itself... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phanikiran26, Jan 4, 2014.

1. phanikiran26
    phanikiran26 Guest

Hello there,

I have taken up a challenge of losing few kilos before February thinking I have xbox one and xbox fitness. Now Fitness has failed itself and is failing me too.

Issue#1 : It fails to launch and gives "Azure server error", and that's it for the evening after multiple attempts.

Issue#2 : If you can get into the app, then you start the workout, and it stops/freezes every 10-15 secs in the middle of the workout and after few secs of loading spinner, it says low bandwidth .

At this point, checked my bandwidth and it is 70.7mbps according to network diagnostics on xbox one.

If it is a movie I might be fine as I just watch it sitting in the sofa, but this fitness app means that you might be in a position where you will be uncomfortable to hold if it pauses. Ofcourse its the common sense to give up from the position, but for
    fitness freaks who also minds the challenges on the app, might not give up immediately.

Anyway, any solutions for this, please reply on this thread.

Thanks,

DH10

:)

phanikiran26, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Danny Jr
    Danny Jr Guest
    xbox one crashed

xboxone crashed when trying to play the rivals preseason game, that was downloaded, the xbox totally shut off and restarted.

The xboxone also when trying to load the fitness game that I downloaded, did not start up. when I selected the fitness game after downloading it the xbox one just went back to the home screen.

Danny Jr, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Tb0ne90
    Tb0ne90 Guest
    Fitness Feedback June 2014

OK. My biggest issue with Xbox Fitness is the inability to purchase the entire Insanity or P90X programs! What is the point of having 2 of the P90X workouts with a kinect if you can't do the other workouts in the program?! I would totally purchase the whole
    program if it was on Xbox Fitness. Why get someone interested in an interactive version of insanity just for them to buy the dvds that do not offer what xbox fitness does? I just don't get it.

Tb0ne90, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: