XBox Family

Discus and support XBox Family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I apologize but I tried to search but I think I am wrong so if this is duplicated it was not my intent. I have Or had an Xbox 360 gold account and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cr8zedmom, Jan 10, 2014.

1. cr8zedmom
    cr8zedmom Guest

XBox Family

Hi,

I apologize but I tried to search but I think I am wrong so if this is duplicated it was not my intent. I have Or had an Xbox 360 gold account and it is expiring in April 2014.

I have 3 kids and each one wants to sign in with their own account but I cannot log in with their password. Do I have to set one up individually with an MSN account or directly through Xbox. I am not seeing an option on how to add family members via the
    website.

Thank you for your patience.

:)

cr8zedmom, Jan 10, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Sheltered (Preview)

Cannibal Family in Sheltered on Xbox One -...

King Tones, Jan 10, 2014
  3. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

Bit of good news,
    I have just been reading the new Xbox Mag that quote:
    'One Xbox Live Gold Account for the whole house, so no need for upgrading the whole family

Nice touch and will save some family's money for all the kids to be able to go Multiplayer XBox Family :)

leebroath, Jan 10, 2014
  4. XBox Family

Hi Crazed,

as of now since the Xbox One's release the Xbox Family is retired on the 360. and each account would need to have a individual account set up with their own microsoft account email and password. And then each child will need their own gold account. as the
    Xbox One only requires 1 Gold account to pass through all profiles to share on one console.

Sinister Rage X, Jan 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBox Family