Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question

Discus and support Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! Does anyone know if and when Microsoft will offer Xbox family game pass sharing? I know they were testing it but I haven’t heard any updates.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/roccoj86, Aug 12, 2023.

1. /u/roccoj86
    /u/roccoj86 Guest

Hi! Does anyone know if and when Microsoft will offer Xbox family game pass sharing? I know they were testing it but I haven’t heard any updates. Thanks

submitted by /u/roccoj86
    [link] [comments]

/u/roccoj86, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Bibbistorie Win User

Everything to know about Xbox Series X|S (Except how to get one)

Question currently i have 2 xbox ones in the house only one console can be a family set up to share game pass and live with the family.

When I get the series X will this allow me to set the X and the one as 2 separate family devices?
  3. [EX] Win User

can I share an Ultimate pass on 2 Samsung Smart Tv's?

Hi,

the Game pass is related to your account and you can download your profile on any Xbox around the world. But you are only allowed to play on one device at the same time.

It is also possible to share your Game Pass sub with a family member on the second console, if that was the real reason for your question.
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Why is Xbox family sharing not working?

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a fellow member here in the community. Hope you are doing well!

Just to clarify, is this the Xbox Game Pass Friends & family subscription that he is sharing to you? Or is it just the normal games he purchased on his account?

Because as for the Game Pass subscription, only the games listed on the Game Pass category can be shared. Those he purchased on his account will not be shared even if he adds you to the Family group, the games he purchased will only be shared by means of the Home Xbox feature which is available on Xbox device only.

More details about the subscription sharing can be found here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

On the part where it says "With the Friends & Family plan, all five members enjoy the benefits of Game Pass Ultimate, with their own unique access to all Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games, content, and benefits, regardless of what device they play on. All the people you invite can play at the same time—you can even play together in the same game. Plus, you can include friends and family outside your household." you may do play the same game so long as it is part of the Xbox Game Pass games.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post here if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. OakGill Win User

Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?

Hello, I read your question, and I believe I understand your position. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

If I'm understanding your question correctly, you are wanting to share your Xbox game pass between two different Xboxes with two different gamertags. If this is the case, it is not possible to do so. Game sharing can be done by adding an Xbox to your family,
    but this only applies to games you own. I myself just purchased an Xbox one X, and I also have Xbox game pass ultimate. I was hoping to use my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription on both Xboxes under the same gamertag. You can only be signed in on one Xbox
    at a time per gamertag. Xbox game pass games do not qualify for game sharing, you must have your own subscription per each gamertag. I hope this helps, also I hope I understood your question properly.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

Thema:

1. Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question - Similar Threads - Family Game Pass

2. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  3. second game pass profile for my family

in XBoX Accessibility
    second game pass profile for my family: How do I create a second game pass profile for my family 352591e0-9ac9-490d-b11f-f28390d4a860
  4. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  5. Is the an Xbox game pass that can be used at the same time with family members? Like a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the an Xbox game pass that can be used at the same time with family members? Like a...: I have three Xbox’s and want to play at the same time with my kids. It seems that I would have to buy three Xbox game passes to support this but 180 dollars seems like a lot to pay just so we can...
  6. Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?: I want to share my game pass with my family but right now my home Xbox only shares games. I have game pass core. 3feec88d-530b-47e5-9e89-09f2f2941682
  7. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  8. Games pass family sharing for Fortnite:Save the Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass family sharing for Fortnite:Save the Word: I have games pass ultimate, and while my child has access to Fortnite, only my account has access to the “Save the World” content that comes with games pass. bf339663-8a9a-4763-99fd-f68342a2adc8
  9. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...
  10. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...