Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

Discus and support Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/David7-62X54R, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers.

submitted by /u/David7-62X54R
    [link] [comments]

/u/David7-62X54R, Feb 25, 2024
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

2 devices on 1 live gold membership

These two options are very good contenders. If the person you're trying to share Xbox Live Gold with, as well as any other digital content like games is a member of your family... using the family features would be a good move.

If they're not related to you or are old enough to not need to be integrated into your account's family setting, then the 'Home Xbox' sharing would be good a move instead.

Here are the details on both.

Family Settings: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/for-everyone/responsible-gaming

Home Xbox: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  3. Smwutches Win User

Request family safety features

4. Photonimus Win User

Granting Allowances for a Family Pack Gold Membership.

Family was removed partly because the Xbox One will have the new home gold feature, which is even better than family gold.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.

Home Xbox is designed to allow you to share within your family home. There is no other way to share Xbox Live Gold or any other content, without using the Home Xbox feature.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Home Automation Commands

I wouldn't imagine that the Xbox One is designed with Smart Home functionality in mind, especially with Kinect being phased out nowadays. Overall, I wouldn't have high hopes of expecting that in a future update anytime soon.

You can suggest it on http://xbox.uservoice.com, and see how much traction that idea gets with the community.

Otherwise, you might be better off leaving those kinds of features to your smartphone. That's what most "Smart Home" product API's and apps are written for anyway.
Thema:

Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

1. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community. - Similar Threads - Family feature request

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. Microsoft family age restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family age restrictions?: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under Thanks and please help!...
  4. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  5. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  6. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  7. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  8. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  9. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  10. Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...: I am trying to edit my kid's Minecraft permissions so they can play online with friends. I found this: "Sign in to the app with an organizer’s Microsoft account, and then do one of the following...