Xbox failing today's youth

Discus and support Xbox failing today's youth in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have started to notice a trend. And it is a scary one. I recently sent a message to someone on Apex "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" [Mod Removed -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DyingBreed, Oct 25, 2019.

1. DyingBreed
    DyingBreed Guest

I have started to notice a trend. And it is a scary one. I recently sent a message to someone on Apex "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]"
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. Which was justly earned....The individual was looting while a hail of bullets hit all around you know the type the slide to the box you opened to get that lvl 2 backpack. I digress Welllllllll I got a ban for
    the blah blah hurt feelings blah blah.... When did XBOX BECOME A CENSOR OR NICE PATROL. What happen to the days of banter and
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]... Is that seriously lost on this Generation.. Am I last to see Xbox before it got pacified..... Well just figured I would share my tiny meaningless opinion... XBOX PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOR THIS POST..... I ONLY
    CALLED MYSELF MEANINGLESS..............

:)

DyingBreed, Oct 25, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: