Xbox exchange centre in Mumbai

Discus and support Xbox exchange centre in Mumbai in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone provide me with the xbox exchange centre number and address in Mumbai. Online help is of no use. c2c4cab8-fa08-4d0a-b230-6dfa28f3788e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kailashnj, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Kailashnj
    Kailashnj Guest

Can someone provide me with the xbox exchange centre number and address in Mumbai.

Online help is of no use.

:)

Kailashnj, Nov 6, 2023
  2. IceJaiden Win User

Disk Drive Issue

Well you could return to your retailer for a exchange or call support up to ask for a repair at a service centre or even a advanced exchange.
  3. SujeetBhatt Win User

XBox One S warranty support

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Here is a guide for requesting a repair for your console.

I have followed that guide multiple times with the same result - I am unable to create a service order to send in my XBox for repairs to the service centre in Mumbai.
  4. IceJaiden Win User

Xbox one console making clicking noise AND now games are running slowly (offline)

The only way to fix this issue is by sending it away to be repaired at a microsoft service centre, quite a few people still get the same problem by exchanging at the retailers.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot connect to your wireless network

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

AT&T: xbox one keeps asking me to authenticate

Thema:

1. Xbox exchange centre in Mumbai - Similar Threads - exchange centre Mumbai

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  4. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  5. Is there any way to exchange a gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to exchange a gift?: I've tried contacting support directly, but every time I do I end up getting stuck in a constant loading state. Basically, I was gifted Skyrim: Anniversary Edition off of the Xbox app by a...
  6. Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?: [img] I spent a lot of time on this exchange. 4483a905-8dca-43ca-bb6c-ad66f0e19222
  7. About game data exchange

in XBoX Accessibility
    About game data exchange: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance with a matter related to my Xbox profile data transfer. Here is a brief overview of my situation: I have two...
  8. Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it: The Elite 2 controller I bought 2 ish years ago had the right bumper stop working. I discovered that was a fairly common issue and I went to file a warranty claim, alas it had expired. I was given...
  9. Exchange console version for PC version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exchange console version for PC version?: I bought a few things on my xbox, but it was stolen and I have no access to any of my games. I have the PC version of all my games, except for Dead By Daylight and the DLC I purchased. Is it...
  10. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...