Xbox European Warranty

Discus and support Xbox European Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there I want to know a little how the issue of the console warranty works, the warranty (depending on the country) is determined by the serial... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosephG7, Nov 7, 2021.

1. JosephG7
    JosephG7 Guest

Xbox European Warranty

Hello there

I want to know a little how the issue of the console warranty works, the warranty (depending on the country) is determined by the serial number, lot or country where it is sold?

It turns out that I currently live in NY, in 2 months I am going to live in Spain for a long time, I have a friend there who bought me a Series X and it is still in his box, but my Xbox account is US region. I have to create another account to obtain the guarantee of my new console in Spain or does Microsoft have their tricks to detect my new console in my US account and thus give me my 2-year guarantee of the European region?

:)

JosephG7, Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Xbox European Warranty

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

You will have the warranty available for the country where the console was purchased in accordance with the warranty terms.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox European Warranty

So basically if you bought it in the EU then you get it In eu warranty

Should be noted if you sent an us xbox from EU it would have to be sent back to the US at yoir own cost to an us address and then use prepaid shipping label from.xbox to the repair center for US Consoles

Warranties dont carry internationally you have to return it to the point of origin first
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

US xbox in Europe

You need either a Step Down Transformer or a European Xbox power supply. The transformer needs to be rated for the wattage of the appliance your using too. I would recommend against using a transformer, because if anything goes wrong, you will invalidate
    the warranty on your console. A European Xbox 360 PSU will not invalidate your warranty.

Do not attempt to plug your console into a European mains as it is. You will blow the PSU and possibly the console with it.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 warranty

Hi there,

As far as I'm aware, it shouldn't make any difference. Consoles for Poland are PAL, the same as the UK, Germany and other European Xbox supported countries. I can't see how there would be a problem. The only difference with a particular European console
    would be the type of plug on the PSU. The warranty should be supported regardless of what European Xbox region you reside.
  6. taidara Win User

Elite Controller Joystick Drift - Not Even a Year Old

The 90-day warranty is the manufactures (Microsoft) warranty. Did you buy this controllers from a retail store. Are your country a participating member of the European Union?
Thema:

Xbox European Warranty

1. Xbox European Warranty - Similar Threads - European Warranty

2. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da
  3. Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services: Call of Duty is now available on European Cloud, This is part of the settlement and does not apply to other regions. COD on the cloud has no dates of availability anywhere else in the world, so...
  4. European games on American Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European games on American Xbox Series X: Hello, I want to buy Dead Space for my US Xbox Series X but I am in Germany. Will the European disc work in my American console? Thanks. 6766d829-a2ec-45aa-9520-dae79ee57060
  5. Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?: Hello! I am an American who is currently working in Latvia and I brought along my Xbox S. I bought a Tessan Type C adapter to change from European to American plugs. However, it says on the...
  6. What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition): I’m currently working in Poland for a little while. I’m from the US and have had my Xbox for a while. I’m currently having a problem with my Xbox not powering on when I plug it into my current...
  7. I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...: I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy an add-on??? 106fda99-bb37-4b98-8685-05ae6f34622f
  8. Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??: Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? 6414a86a-278c-43b5-8303-8434b1cdc8e4
  9. I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the...: I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the right plug for USA 110vac? d030f06d-136f-44ca-9e4e-ce0c415b9d04
  10. Can't enter payment details to change gamertag - region locked to European countries

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't enter payment details to change gamertag - region locked to European countries: My son needs to change his gamertag. I can't seem to do it because when I select the payment method, and try to enter credit card details, the drop down countries are all European (we are in...