Xbox Ethernet connection problems

Discus and support Xbox Ethernet connection problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Ethernet connection problems Hey there Baxter! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to connect to your Wifi. Now, if this is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BaxterKemp, Feb 1, 2019.

1. BaxterKemp
    BaxterKemp Guest

Hey there Baxter!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to connect to your Wifi.

Now, if this is happening right after you setting up your new router, there's
    this little trick that I like to do that resolves a bunch of general problems that you may have concerning your console. When you get a chance to goSettings>Disc & Blu-ray>Blu-ray>Persistent
    storage and clear it 3 times. After doing that, go to
    Settings>Network>Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address
    and clear that alternate MAC. The console will say it needs to restart to apply the change, so let it do that and then see if you still have the same problem.

If that doesn't rectify the situation, I would then go to
    Settings> Network> Network Settings> Test Multiplayer Connection and see if you get any type of error. If you do, follow the steps on our

multiplayer solution wizard
    and see if that helps.

The last best thing you can do for most network issues though is port forwarding your router/modem/gateway from your ISP. For steps on how to do that, I would refer
    to the page on our site entitled
    Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how they worked out for you.

Thanks for reading!

:)

BaxterKemp, Feb 1, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: