Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2.

Discus and support Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Red dead redemption has cause me a headache got it installed and I'm on disc 2 but it refuses to go further than 46% it keeps giving my the Xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elle_1117, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Elle_1117
    Elle_1117 Guest

Red dead redemption has cause me a headache got it installed and I'm on disc 2 but it refuses to go further than 46% it keeps giving my the Xbox one error code of " 0x87e00067 " Literally have done everything and it really is taking everything holding
    me back to not smash this to pieces.

:)

Elle_1117, Apr 3, 2019
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Is There Any Cure For RDR2 Online Error ***210006???

Just found this link

Here they claim to have fix: Link
  4. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  5. John P_14 Win User

Gifted game

Just to confirm, is it Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition or Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode?
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
    Hello everyone!

As stated, Red Dead Online has been removed from Xbox Game Pass as of September 13th. If you have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online.

Locking this thread since the answer has been provided. If there are further questions regarding Red Dead Redemption 2, please post a new topic.

Thank you!

-Tali
Thema:

1. Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2. - Similar Threads - error code red

2. Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2: I played Red Dead Redemption 2 Online when it was on game pass, and decided to buy the story mode. Now that the game isn’t in gamepass anymore, it won’t let me play it. It shows up in my purchase...
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 giving me error code 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 giving me error code 0x82d40007: I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 a couple months ago, but when I try to play it now, it says the owner needs to sign in. If it is because the game is on game pass, I still have a subscription to it....
  4. I have an error code 0x838601e7 for synchronize issue for my red dead file...help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code 0x838601e7 for synchronize issue for my red dead file...help.: I'm having a problem gaining access to my red dead data. I keep getting the error code 0x838601e7 popping up advising me to delete my data... Which isn't happening.. I require a solution with...
  5. Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light: I unplugged my son’s xbox 360 from the outlet and when i plugged it back in, it know has a red light and Error code E 82 pops on the screen. What can i do? Thanks for your help....
  6. Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82: when the hdmi I unplugged I have Green lights I also changed cords w/ anew one still same problem? 5e0d1f09-4d70-4535-a917-04e591a8aa0e
  7. Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button: Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button We were all playing Xbox Kinect 360 just fine last night and today.... then all of a sudden in the middle of playing it...
  8. Red dead 2 code error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red dead 2 code error: pre-ordered the ultimate edition of red dead 2 and never got the bonus gta $ 9e779c27-2a6a-458a-8f27-7230dc9bc8db
  9. Red dead redemption digital code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption digital code error: I bought a red dead redemption 360 digital code on amazon and used on my xbox one. Once it installed I tried to launch the game and I gave me the. " do you own this game or app" error....
  10. RED CODE, SOMEONE CAN HELP ME? SYSTEM ERROR: E105 00000000 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    RED CODE, SOMEONE CAN HELP ME? SYSTEM ERROR: E105 00000000 8007045D: Hi, yesterday and today my xbox one x was slow, then my xbox said me that was a problem with my saved local games so when i tried to solve y is like stopped/bugged, i cant play and the only way to...