Xbox Enforcement Team is abusing their power

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Team is abusing their power in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok I want to bring to the attention that this gamertag [Mod Removed] is some kind of official that's clearly abusing their xbox live power. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vampiric Dragon, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Xbox Enforcement Team is abusing their power

Ok I want to bring to the attention that this gamertag [Mod Removed] is some kind of official that's clearly abusing their xbox live power. This guy/lady had the nerve to accuse me of cheating in a Halo Reach game and then message me first about
    it. First off, I certainly do not know how to cheat in online games, and it should have been evident that I was not cheating seeing that I died a few times in that game. My internet gets slow at times, which I can imagine is a pretty common problem, but instead
    this guy messages me first, accusing me of cheating and "lagg switching" whatever that is. Now I'm not going to take accusations like that lightly so ofcourse any gamer would react by telling the guy to **** off (of any variation of the eff word) .... instead
    I got suspended for a day for "communication." Fair enough that I get banned for a day, but something has to be done with officials abuse of powers. It's certainly NO FAIR AT ALL if an official instigates a fight or starts something within a game, and then
    ends up banning YOU the gamer for something he/she starts. I certainly am wary about paying $60 a year for xbox live, and all of a sudden have that taken away because some person is having a bad day on the job or starts something with you the gamer. What is
    being done about this? I really am considering getting a PS4 in the future

:)

Vampiric Dragon, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Xbox Enforcement Team is abusing their power

Hey there, IcyBalloon377. I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

Misses Quinzel, Apr 9, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Also you can only inquire about the suspension you are not allowed to spam request the reason and can incur further punishment like a forums ban

It is not up for debate

ngocphi, Apr 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No member of the enforcement team will ever tell you that they are a member of the enforcement team & they are the only ones who can ban/suspend you.

As you have a 24 hour suspension you are not eligible for a case review.

In future if you ever receive a message like that from someone it's best to just report them via your console & block them.

Also,calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

Daft Badger, Apr 9, 2017
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Enforcement team power abuse.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Xbox support told me to come here, that’s why I’m here I just need someone to contact me so they can launch an investigation. I posted somewhere else the support member said to post also.
    Xbox Support was wrong in sending you here. Xbox support is known for giving incorrect information in regards to matters they dont handle. As stated the enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is the
    case review process. No one on the forums can assist with enforcement team actions.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans so yes. No other form of support would be able to assist.
  8. Ktulu191 Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    Xbox support told me to come here, that’s why I’m here I just need someone to contact me so they can launch an investigation. I posted somewhere else the support member said to post also.
  9. Ktulu191 Win User

Xbox Support was wrong in sending you here. Xbox support is known for giving incorrect information in regards to matters they dont handle. As stated the enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is the
    case review process. No one on the forums can assist with enforcement team actions.
    so even if it’s a power abuse issue I have to go back to the enforcement team?
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Team is abusing their power - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team abusing

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...