Xbox enforcement team corrupt to the core. Handing out bans for no reason

Discus and support Xbox enforcement team corrupt to the core. Handing out bans for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I never use a microphone on xbox live & only communicate with friends through private messages & clubs. So how is it I have been handed 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dre94, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Dre94
    Dre94 Guest

I never use a microphone on xbox live & only communicate with friends through private messages & clubs. So how is it I have been handed 2 communications bans within the space of a week 1 1-day ban & 1 1-week ban. i checked myaccount reputation & it has
    remained in the green since i opened my xbox account team but the enforcement team still ban me?? I want an official staff response to this mess because the enforcement team hide behind the fact that it is impossible to call them out directly on what they're
    doing.

I even filed a case review, getting all of the code of conduct questions right but i still get no response from these inept people.

:)

Dre94, Mar 7, 2017
  2. JackDiddly
    JackDiddly Guest
    Harsh Console Ban

And they told me to explain the situation to the enforcement team, i wasnt "calling out" anybody

JackDiddly, Mar 7, 2017
  3. JackDiddly
    JackDiddly Guest
    Harsh Console Ban

The xbox support team directed me here for some reason...

JackDiddly, Mar 7, 2017
  4. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest

Hi,

If a case review was raised, you will have an answer in a couple of days.

Boombaa, Mar 7, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You also won't get a response from support in this forum. Support doesn't handle enforcement issues at all so they can't even really comment on anything enforcement related.

Also, the rep system has nothing to do with suspensions/bans. Your rep can be perfect and you can still earn a permanent ban.

Smwutches, Mar 7, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    if you are talking about the enforcement.xbox.com rep page that's not your true rep

Your live rep is only on your console

Also a direct number or chat would do you no.good

One spammers would keep the line busy to try and get their account back so you'd never get thru

2 moderated forums or websites is the common way to deal with enforcement issuesissues and mostly the only way for gaming

It's to allow them to work and answer within a timely manner and not deal with spam

ngocphi, Mar 7, 2017
  7. Dre94
    Dre94 Guest
    1) if a spammer is able to get through i'm sure at some point i would be able to get through

2) forums don't actually deal with the problems. they just hand out bans & post copy and pasted replys thinking they help.

Dre94, Mar 7, 2017
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

no as you are talking about 1000s of calls to idea is to ask once not 1000s for a ban lift

moderation

They wouldn't be able to get in you don't get it

One robodials are not meant to get thru

It would be to prank

So if thousands are spacing 100 agents per min how at you going to get thru?

The queue would.be full how are you going to wait?

You login on a website you talk to the agent that's it you can only ask once

And yes they will never repeat offencive words etc that was used they have to follow the same rules

They don't use forums here

They have that website as others have told you and thru the chat program that is moderated

You only get one case review and if you get another suspension it would've been from before the suspension was issuedissued As investigations do take time and are reviewed by y multiple teams

FYI multiple violations only end badly for you

How are the agents going to do their job while dealing with unmoderated calls like you suggest?

The old forums hasn't been used in years

If you been denied that's it no further thing nor can you call anyone

Keep it clean it's that simpke

ngocphi, Mar 7, 2017
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you can only ask once as you been told already hence why there isn't a number

They have jobs to do

It doesn't matter if you speak in clubs or party if someone reports you and it's valid BTW no matter what it has to be rated e for everyone

They will never tell you what words is offencive that's up to you to keep it clean

They have to follow the rules too

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
  10. ngocphi Win User

you can only ask once as you been told already hence why there isn't a number

They have jobs to do

It doesn't matter if you speak in clubs or party if someone reports you and it's valid BTW no matter what it has to be rated e for everyone

They will never tell you what words is offencive that's up to you to keep it clean

They have to follow the rules too
  11. ngocphi Win User

if you are talking about the enforcement.xbox.com rep page that's not your true rep

One spammers would keep the line busy to try and get their account back so you'd never get thru

2 moderated forums or websites is the common way to deal with enforcement issuesissues and mostly the only way for gaming

It's to allow them to work and answer within a timely manner and not deal with spam

1) if a spammer is able to get through i'm sure at some point i would be able to get through

2) forums don't actually deal with the problems. they just hand out bans & post copy and pasted replys thinking they help.
    no as you are talking about 1000s of calls to idea is to ask once not 1000s for a ban lift

moderation

They wouldn't be able to get in you don't get it

One robodials are not meant to get thru

It would be to prank

So if thousands are spacing 100 agents per min how at you going to get thru?

The queue would.be full how are you going to wait?

You login on a website you talk to the agent that's it you can only ask once

And yes they will never repeat offencive words etc that was used they have to follow the same rules

They don't use forums here

They have that website as others have told you and thru the chat program that is moderated

You only get one case review and if you get another suspension it would've been from before the suspension was issuedissued As investigations do take time and are reviewed by y multiple teams

FYI multiple violations only end badly for you

How are the agents going to do their job while dealing with unmoderated calls like you suggest?

The old forums hasn't been used in years

If you been denied that's it no further thing nor can you call anyone

Keep it clean it's that simpke
  12. Dre94 Win User

13. ngocphi Win User

14. Smwutches Win User

You also won't get a response from support in this forum. Support doesn't handle enforcement issues at all so they can't even really comment on anything enforcement related.

Also, the rep system has nothing to do with suspensions/bans. Your rep can be perfect and you can still earn a permanent ban.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement team corrupt to the core. Handing out bans for no reason - Similar Threads - enforcement team corrupt

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...