Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

Discus and support Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Coma Exists, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Coma Exists
    Coma Exists Guest

Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban.

As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered.

The ban was triggered by my profile picture breaching community standards. I read them. It did not breach them. Whatsoever.

My profile picture was a photo of a CD single By a rock band which simply had the word 'Coma' written on a powder snow background.

Then somehow someone in the community found that to be offensive, contacted Xbox safety, who then went ahead and executed an enforcement very likely without even looking at the image?

So here I am on my weekend, as a paid customer, wanting to game with my friends and I am left with no way to appeal or contact the enforcement team because the enforcement is 'too short'.

Are you kidding? This is service delivery failure and a demonstration of complete incompetence from the person(s) who executed the enforcement.

No word of what or how or why the picture breached standards - but I would certainly love to hear them *try* to justify it and not end up sounding really foolish.

The person(s) in the team are able to hide behind an 'uncontactable' department and have absolutely zero accountability for their mistakes and wasting the money of their paying customers.

If a customer at my work was unfairly treated as a result of one of my mistakes, you best believe I would be hearing about it and a resolution would be swift.

Not cool guys. You take your customers money, take away their service and then sit by automated responses and FAQs as though this level of 'communication' is sufficient.

It ain't.

:)

Coma Exists, Oct 22, 2023
  2. eber3 Win User

Someone has threatened to ban my account!!! HELP!!!

You're both wrong, they are incompetent. Because they can barely speak or understand English they can't properly do the job. If you can't properly do the job because of some lack solely on your part, then you're incompetent. That's not to say they would
    be incompetent in other fields, or even in this same field if they were serving other Indians. But for this job of servicing Americans calls they are almost all incompetent.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

xbox enforcement doesn't do its job right

Using the Xbox Live services means you agree to the Microsoft ToU, and by extension, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct. Failure to act appropriately results in Enforcement action on your account. It's as simple as that.

Keep in mind that Sony enforces a similar behavioral policy on PSN, so don't think that either service should give you an excuse to be rude to other players.
  4. I Love Mii Win User

Incompetent Customer Service

I just now received an email today (Jan 2, 2015) informing they have received my Xbox One. Tracking shows they received it on December 24th, 2014. Good thing I contacted Xbox on the 30th. The email says my replacement console will be sent shortly. Ummmmm,
    I don't want a replacement console, I want my console after its repaired. I'm going with, they lost mine. Hope this isn't the case.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there I Love Mii!

I am truly sorry to hear about the repair issue, I can definitely understand how frustrating and confusing this could be. If you still have not received any updates regarding your repair, I recommend reaching out to phone support to receive the current
    status. You can reach phone support from our Contact Us page. Once again, I am truly sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Feel free to post back letting us
    know the status of the repair.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

At least they have your console.....
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability - Similar Threads - enforcement Service delivery

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  10. Clarification on Xbox Terms of Service regarding enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clarification on Xbox Terms of Service regarding enforcement: I don’t understand Xbox’s terms of service as I just got banned for saying the phrase “(mod removed)”. In no way is that vulgar nor does it contain profanity and I specifically kept the message...