Xbox enforcement problem

Discus and support Xbox enforcement problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Whyumad, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Whyumad
    Whyumad Guest

Xbox enforcement problem

I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension
    Xbox enforcement problem [​IMG]

:)

Whyumad, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Xbox enforcement problem

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

This is an unusual situation. If nothing appears on the Enforcement page, try checking your email to see if you received information there ( also check spam )

Unfortunately, these are the only ways to look into your suspension. You can try contacting Support to better inform yourself on the matter, but please keep in mind that Support cannot remove suspensions.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

xbox enforcement problem

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. MatthewClinton Win User

xbox enforcement problem

the case review is the only way use common sense when filling it out and you will pass with flying colors

Don't over think it

What comes up first should be the right answer

If not you gotta update your common sense lol
    I passed it twice but it still keeps saying I need to take it
  5. ngocphi Win User

xbox enforcement problem

the case review is the only way use common sense when filling it out and you will pass with flying colors

Don't over think it

What comes up first should be the right answer

If not you gotta update your common sense lol
  6. FrAnK SiXeR Win User

Enforcement problem

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You will have to wait for their response from your case review.
    Thank you man actually right after posting, they answered. So maybe they did check it out or it was just luck 🙂
Thema:

Xbox enforcement problem

1. Xbox enforcement problem - Similar Threads - enforcement problem

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  10. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe