Xbox Enforcement Need A Better System

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Need A Better System in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi So my main account gamertag had been removed [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and I'm very upset they removed it . Because it has WTF which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsaneLordWTF, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Xbox Enforcement Need A Better System

Hi So my main account gamertag had been removed [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and I'm very upset they removed it . Because it has WTF which stand for [Mod Removed - Profanity] and I think its stupid because First of all if you go to create a GT you
    can put WTF in the GT so why do they let you do that. ? Second of all I've had that gamertag for almost 4 years and the remove it now ? Now if there going to take my beloved gamertag of almost 4 years then let me pick the replacement gamertag because now
    I got to pay £8 pound to change my gamertag when in reality my gamertag was fine.

One Last Thing is that I have seen much worse gamertag than mine and their still running with out being token down.

Josh

Now is there anything I can do to get it back after the case has been upheld ?

:)

InsaneLordWTF, Sep 18, 2018
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Banned for "Marketplace Theft?"

First you need to make a post on the enforcement forum for Xbox. Make a post explaining the situation and a rep will respond to your post.
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Next any questions and concerns about Xbox policies and Enforcement you can query this site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

SPITFIRE-SIX, Sep 18, 2018
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Player Scamming kids and uploading reactions to YouTube

It's better to use the report system on Xbox One.

The enforcement team isn't on the forums here, so this topic probably won't help.

CrazY1985, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else than can be done. It doesn't matter if you have a tag for 4 minutes or 4 years, if it violates the code of conduct, the enforcement team can change it. There is a filter when creating
    tags, but it cannot catch everything that violates the code. That is up to you.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    For information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to enforcement website.

That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Hello, Josh

Unfortunately there would probably not be a way for you to get it back.

Now that your older Gamertag has been reported, more than likely, it will be pulled as an available Gamertag now that the enforcement team has changed it.

The only way you could get it looked at would be to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    and see if there is some kind of request you can submit.

If you do not see any option to have that reviewed further, you will in fact need to stick with the new one or create a new Gamertag.

Thanks

XBF Esteban R, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    For information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to enforcement website.

That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Hope this helps.
  8. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hello, Josh

Unfortunately there would probably not be a way for you to get it back.

Now that your older Gamertag has been reported, more than likely, it will be pulled as an available Gamertag now that the enforcement team has changed it.

The only way you could get it looked at would be to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    and see if there is some kind of request you can submit.

If you do not see any option to have that reviewed further, you will in fact need to stick with the new one or create a new Gamertag.

Thanks
  9. Smwutches Win User

Since the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else than can be done. It doesn't matter if you have a tag for 4 minutes or 4 years, if it violates the code of conduct, the enforcement team can change it. There is a filter when creating
    tags, but it cannot catch everything that violates the code. That is up to you.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Enforcement needs to do better

Ir doesn't matter EVERYTHING MUST be rated e for everything it doesn't matter if he was grieving you

The rules still apply
  11. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Enforcement needs to do better

what is profanity, as this is a global platform then any word can be profanity to someone, where is the line, who draws that line, why bother having messaging and chat if this is the case. Microsoft is the Disney of the software world.

They need to have a full list of words not allowed as the world is large and languages many. unless a list is provided how are people going to avoid saying the wrong thing, especially in the extreme woke leftist world.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Need A Better System - Similar Threads - Enforcement Need Better

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  8. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  9. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...