Xbox Enforcement is stupid

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement is stupid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I don’t get how someone can just get away with things that other people can’t on communications. Other people don’t get banned for things that if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christopher Gibson1, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Xbox Enforcement is stupid

So I don’t get how someone can just get away with things that other people can’t on communications. Other people don’t get banned for things that if you said you’d get banned. The most stupidest thing in the world. Xbox Enforcement is stupid. They don’t follow their own Standards and they favor certain players. They banned who they want. Don’t ban me for saying something that you wouldn’t ban the next person for. Like if i can get banned for something the person should too. I have MULTIPLE OCCASIONS of me getting banned for saying something and when I report someone for the same comment or something that I’ve clearly been banned for, they don’t get banned. This has happen AT LEAST 10 times. Xbox Enforcement….be fair about your bans. Follow your OWN guidelines!!!

:)

Christopher Gibson1, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Christopher Gibson1 Win User

Key word you said there is “everyone”. Xbox Enforcement doesn’t do that. Cause people are CLEARLY breaking the rules and saying stuff they shouldn’t be saying. Where both people break the rules both should be banned. And i do know the results because they will continue to message you. All i’m saying is Xbox needs to banned both people not just one person and let go of the fact that the other people still broke the rules.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

I'm sorry your experience wasn't good in this case, but I'm sure things will get better. They're listening to player feedback and I'm sure some things will improve in this regard.

Sincerely, Fernando.
  4. Christopher Gibson1 Win User

And you’re misunderstanding what I’m saying
  5. ngocphi Win User

No you are misunderstanding how it works

You are never told any results of your report

You only are told if you are suspended

Communication suspension dont always include.multiplayer suspension

So.if someone's online it does mean they aren't suspenddd

Just.not.multiplayer suspended
  6. Christopher Gibson1 Win User

this is the type of things that causes Xbox to constantly lose people. Not that they really care lol
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement is stupid - Similar Threads - Enforcement stupid

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  10. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe