Xbox Enforcement, banned for a week?

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement, banned for a week? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just received a notification this morning that my xbox live account will be suspended for a week. I've been a paying member for over 3 years... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yasese, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Yasese
    Yasese Guest

Hello, I just received a notification this morning that my xbox live account will be suspended for a week. I've been a paying member for over 3 years and I can't recall any event that would have warranted an infringement of this magnitude. From reading the
    forums It seems as though the enforcement policy is strongly inadequate, a policy that doesn't seem to have a system of inspection or assessment. I can't even file for a review of my application as I an not eligible? What does this even mean? Honestly speaking
    I am growing tired is Microsoft's subpar policies and strongly considering the jump to PS. Any response would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Yasese, Jan 4, 2017
  2. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Since when does xbox give indefinite bans? No 3,5,7 or 3 week ban? Just we are banning you until further notice? Meanwhile the poster continues to pay for the service? Something doesnt seem right or we arent getting the full story.

Cant you view the amount of complaints on your account on the enforcement website?

uglyduck, Jan 4, 2017
  3. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Jan 4, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You're perfectly entitled to move to PlayStation but the rules are exactly the same there as they are on xbox live.

Any report filed against you is thoroughly investigated before a suspension is issued.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums the only way to contact them is by filing for a case review here
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

If you are a child account then you would need an adult to do this for you.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You're perfectly entitled to move to PlayStation but the rules are exactly the same there as they are on xbox live.

Any report filed against you is thoroughly investigated before a suspension is issued.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums the only way to contact them is by filing for a case review here
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

If you are a child account then you would need an adult to do this for you.
  6. Matty10111 Win User

Xbox Enforcement

My enforcement history says com ban but I was total banned work a week saying perm ban.

Xbox is a joke.

Still can't contact these and I should be given a refund
  7. Daft Badger Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

This thread is over a year old.

If you have an issue you'd like help with you should always start your own thread.
  8. Str8Murkin344 Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

I WILL BE GETTING PLAYSTATON 4 MUCH BETTER SECURITY!!! **** BLOCKED MY COMMUNICATIONS HOW IS THAT FAIR!!
  9. ojharman Win User

2 Week enforcement Ban

Interesting...my son just received a 2 week ban with the canned notification: Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive
    language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video
    communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 07/14/2016 11:36:38
    PM (UTC)

I went for the case review and had asked for specifics as to what he had done so I could correct the situation and that until I knew exactly what the enforcement was for, I was inclined to believe my son when he said he didn't know what he did to get an
    enforcement. All I got in return from the enforcement team was the status updated to "Decision Upheld." It would still be nice to know the specifics of what the infraction was rather than "he did something and is being punished for it but we can't tell you
    what it is."

Is there a way to respond back to the team even after the decision is upheld? I see no contact information anywhere that I can use to get an answer.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement, banned for a week? - Similar Threads - Enforcement banned week

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  6. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  8. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  9. I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...: I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I...
  10. Unjust enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust enforcement ban: These are abbreviations for in game content for the division 2. Fast gens is an abbreviation for fast generators on a mission and nego is short for negotiators which all of us in the game use....