Xbox Enforcement act on my account for no reason !!!!

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement act on my account for no reason !!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so today my Xbox account had an Xbox Enforcement act placed upon it for being called a “dipsh*t” in my messages , so I decided to stand up for myself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuriousMurphy, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Xbox Enforcement act on my account for no reason !!!!

so today my Xbox account had an Xbox Enforcement act placed upon it for being called a “dipsh*t” in my messages , so I decided to stand up for myself saying he would talk like this behind the screen and this is the second time my account has been falsely
    banned so all I’m saying is learn when to ban and when not to. I’ve spent over €5000 on my Xbox account and I think i would know what to say and what not to say.

:)

FuriousMurphy, Jul 10, 2018
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Enforcement Act for NO REASON !

The only information available is on the enforcement team site and the only way of communicating with that team is through the case review at that site. The enforcement team does not monitor the forums. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Jul 10, 2018
  3. OBEY x COPE
    OBEY x COPE Guest

My account is suspended as of today for 2weeks for a reason xbox clearly doesn't even know. The enforcement page will tell you something they tell to everybody I'm pretty sure, for communications. If I'm good at a game and continue to enjoy myself by getting
    lots of kills ex., why is it that i get spammed by messages and reports because people get mad at me for being better at something than they are. Yet xbox chooses to suspend my account when people literally writes me **** paragraphs about how upset they are.
    Would you like to know what i do ? DO NOT RESPOND and what do they do ? keep messaging me so i have to eventually block them. Than they go and tell all their friends to report me, like cmon xbox you people really need to look over this stuff correctly because
    I'm being suspended for absouletly no reason. This really makes me wanna just goto PS4 so i won't have to deal with you **** idiots.

OBEY x COPE, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them.

Smwutches, Jul 10, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them.
  6. {Parity} Win User

The only information available is on the enforcement team site and the only way of communicating with that team is through the case review at that site. The enforcement team does not monitor the forums. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Good Luck!!
  7. OBEY x COPE Win User

Well apparently i don't qualify for a case review, another way for xbox to avoid people. They cant even assist their own customers, now unless your a worker who has some common sense as to know how you can help me than don't comment on this sht. It was to
    let you retards know whats going on in the community when someone gets upset, but I'm pretty sure you people have no way around that though right.
  8. Manchard Win User

Spurious account suspension

The infraction occured Saturday night, I havent sent another message in years.

I get the ToS, I know how they work, I'm aware of the consequences when I sign up for them and pay my subscription. What I expect is that they will be enforced correctly by a reasonable human.

As I said in my post, unreasonable suspensions like this, with no appeal and no recourse could be very damaging to an isolated person. If the enforcement 'team' act like this they will damage someone.

What are the complaints procedures, I want my account cleared of this. I refuse to believe that enforcement act without oversight of any kind.
  9. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

People kept team killing me 7 out of the 9 rounds and I get banned for talking for saying to kill me

Enforcement investigates all complaints and only acts on them if they are true. If you were banned, or communications suspended, there was a reason for it happening.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement act on my account for no reason !!!! - Similar Threads - Enforcement act account

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  10. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe