Xbox Enforcement Account Suspended

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Account Suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Thursday a teenager made descriptive threats over the TV towards me so I messaged them. Of course they reported my messages. I have never ever been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WHATEVER321_985, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Xbox Enforcement Account Suspended

On Thursday a teenager made descriptive threats over the TV towards me so I messaged them. Of course they reported my messages. I have never ever been reported before and recieved a message ban. The next day I recieved an Account Ban for no reason for three weeks why? There is no reason and no one to talk to. I have appealed but why? This is abuse at the highest level, you are allowing teenagers to threaten people and get away with it. If you even looked at the chat you would see that they were purposely doing it. What is wrong with your company? And why do you not allow people to talk to you?

:)

WHATEVER321_985, Jul 2, 2023
  2. DapperCrane Win User

Communication Suspension

Enforcement will not just suspend an account without proof of some sort of violation. Your only recourse at this time is to appeal the suspension through Xbox enforcement.
  3. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  4. [EX] Win User

Hey,

if others are breaking the rules doesn't give you the right to break the rules either !

You should better learn that cause a 3 weeks ban seeems to be not your first one, right ?!

Just report, block and ignore them ! They are sure not worth to risk a permanent ban !
  5. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

When you receive these types of threatening or insulting messages, the best thing to do is to simply report them, ignore them and do not fall into provocations, the Enforcement team will review your report and determine if a sanction should be applied.

Best Regards.
  6. WHATEVER321_985 Win User

Update appeal was denied and since you can't even speak to someone about this in person there is no use. I have a clean record and over at Playstation you actually get a chance to speak to someone and they are more fair. Moving over to Playstation since they actually care about their customers. XBOX can keep their teens happy with this one. Oh, well, I don't need to waste time in it anymore. Need to start over in games but that's ok.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Account Suspended - Similar Threads - Enforcement Account Suspended

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  7. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  8. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  9. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...
  10. account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...: account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I have no suspensions or enforcement history. Still can't sign in the xbox app on PC. Help please...