Xbox endless discord relink

Discus and support Xbox endless discord relink in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; No matter what i do, how many times i restart, unlink and relink accounts, delete apps etc. My discord account wont link properly on the console. I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aladdin125, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Aladdin125
    Aladdin125 Guest

No matter what i do, how many times i restart, unlink and relink accounts, delete apps etc. My discord account wont link properly on the console. I'd much rather, and i'm sure most would agree, not have to use the app, and not have to deal with linking and unlinking accounts and jumping through hoops to do something as simple as transfer a call and honestly in quite fed up with the lack luster user experience, it's draining and unnecessary. Please fix this or better yet make it more streamlined, worked fine until suddenly my account can't link properly out of nowhere for no reason. fed up.

:)

Aladdin125, Nov 29, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Aladdin125. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, are you able to link other accounts fine?

I'd recommend contacting Discord Support as the connection is made on their end: https://support.discord.com/hc/requests/new

I'd also advise passing this feedback on to them as again I think this is decided on their end.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  4. TDoginNC Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

Anyone tried deleted discord account and creating a new one? I haven’t yet, but no matter what I do, xbox and discord will not relink.
  5. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
  6. Nick Jones5 Win User

Can't link my discord with my xbox

Same problem for me. I was in discord on xobox and tried to invite someone to a lobby and it kicked me out and shows an exclamation relink account for discord on my xbox. Discord works fine on phone app and shows that discord is linked to my xbox in my app on phone but I cant use discord on xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox endless discord relink - Similar Threads - endless discord relink

2. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  3. endless loop, can't get support

in XBoX on Windows
    endless loop, can't get support: Hi, I'm sick in a loop of trying to get support for a refund which is noted as approved, but has not been issued in 3 weeks. I constantly get the message that they're having trouble and to try...
  4. Endless discord Link loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Endless discord Link loop: I Connecticut my Xnox Series X with my discord account and everything worked fine. Today i wanted to use discord and it asked me to Reling my Account. I follow the instructions untill it pops up...
  5. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  6. Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop: I cannot set-up profile for button mapping on my xbox elite controller on pc due to the xbox accessories app want to endlessly update the controller. I've deleted the firm wear and even...
  7. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  8. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c
  9. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?: One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number...
  10. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....