Xbox Elite Wireless Controllers

Discus and support Xbox Elite Wireless Controllers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hallo warum kann man die Tasten P1 bis P4 nicht frei belegen ?? warum ist das nur X A B Y ?? gibt es ein Makro tool wo mit ich das machen kann ? in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by oldschoolsix, Oct 13, 2018.

1. oldschoolsix
    oldschoolsix Guest

hallo warum kann man die Tasten P1 bis P4 nicht frei belegen ?? warum ist das nur X A B Y ??

gibt es ein Makro tool wo mit ich das machen kann ? in der Software kann ich nichts finden !

translated with Google translator my eng is BAD !

hello why can not you assign keys P1 to P4 free? why is that just X A B Y ??

is there a macro tool where can i do that? I can not find anything in the software!

:)

oldschoolsix, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest
    Elite controller updates

Hi,

The Elite controller is compatible with the Xbox One play & charge kit and also with rechageable batteries as you can see here (see specifications):

Boombaa, Oct 13, 2018
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    n7oldnavy, Oct 13, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey oldschool, thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us! We suggest checking out our

Xbox Accessories App
    for button mapping. Go ahead and give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: