Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

Discus and support Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by david lloyd1, Feb 7, 2024.

1. david lloyd1
    david lloyd1 Guest

The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired?

Many thanks,

David

:)

david lloyd1, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Luistony-3244165D-B6 Win User

Extended Warranty - Elite Controller

I don't know where is the "elite" on a controller with so many flaws. My elite controller rubber grips become loose and are opened. I am a casual gamer and take excellent care of my stuff. It looks more like its a manufacturing flaw. We will know for sure
    if their engineering team fixed this when they launch the new Xbox One S which comes with a controller that features rubber grips same as the elite.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello David L! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you the rubber grip has come loose. When did you purchase the controller?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

5. david lloyd1 Win User

Hi Kris,

I can't remember, roughly around two years ago.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox elite 1 issues with rubber

Hi darrenmonk,,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

We won't be able to provide proof that the grips won't peel off as that would be impossible since everyone grips their controller differently, but all we can say is that the series 2 Elite controller was improved with every previous feature in mind and that
    includes the rubberized grips, as they now wrap around all the way to the top of the controller.

There won't be any discounts for owning the original Elite controller.

You can read more about the new Elite controller from the following sites:

Thema:

1. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose - Similar Threads - elite wireless controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  7. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  8. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  9. XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting: Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that my controller keeps disconnecting after 5min...
  10. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...