xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION

Discus and support xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It pains me to be writing this however, it must be addressed after the purchase of a $200 controller. not even six months into moderate use, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Testrunn23, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Testrunn23
    Testrunn23 Guest

xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION

It pains me to be writing this however, it must be addressed after the purchase of a $200 controller. not even six months into moderate use, the controller bumpers are malfunctioning. upon google searches both low and high, including YouTube, as well as these MS community forums I am unable to find as much of a hint of acknowledgment from Microsoft. it's almost unbelievable to think that such an expensive product has a widespread issue that is not even acknowledged by Microsoft not even on their frequently asked questions. This issue is so widespread, so common, if you don't believe me go on YouTube, type "Xbox elite series" and within the top three most popular searches you will see "bumper issues" in the list. had I known this was such a common place, I would have purchased a PlayStation controller instead. As fun as it sounds to be taking apart my own controller and to diagnose the issue, and then cross your fingers and hope it doesn't happen again I found an even better solution.

Return the controller before your warranty is over and never buy a Microsoft controller again. With enough returns hopefully it can get through the thick skull that is Microsoft, that apparently there are issues. I hope that Microsoft will acknowledge this issue, apologize and rectify their mistake

:)

Testrunn23, Aug 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: