XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xaLi112, Dec 24, 2023.

1. xaLi112
    xaLi112 Guest

Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that my controller keeps disconnecting after 5min of plugin it in. It does not reconnect after even though i see the controller is Paired in the Bluetooth window. I have tried installing Xbox accessories app and updating the controller but same problem. I also tried updating Bluetooth driver to latest and other methods but same problem.
    I have been to multiple forums but no one had a good solution for my problem. This is really frustrating.
    My motherboard does not come with built in Bluetooth or WIFI so i also got a Gigabyte WiFi 6E GC-WBAX210 PCEI card which includes support to Bluetooth 5.2.
    Now i also have a problem that occurs randomly of all my USB devices both wired and wireless disconnecting randomly for few seconds and reconnecting back normal sometimes after i got this Wifi card.
    Please anyone know a solution for this ?

:)

xaLi112, Dec 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: