Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John_Schultz, Dec 3, 2023.

1. John_Schultz
    John_Schultz Guest

Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru the process online to get it sent and fix but the very last screen says that something went wrong and need to contact us. Whenever I try to contact us, there is no number anywhere or chat box. So how would I go about getting this $175.00 controller fixed? Or do I have to spend another $175.00, or more, after only 7 months of use, and the button has never really been right from the beginning, and is getting much worse.

Thank you if anyone can help before the warranty expires.

:)

John_Schultz, Dec 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: