Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have ran through countless controllers and wasted a lot of money. I keep experiencing my controller turning off when the batter back feels any type... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chozenone777, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Chozenone777
    Chozenone777 Guest

Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...

I have ran through countless controllers and wasted a lot of money. I keep experiencing my controller turning off when the batter back feels any type of significant pressure. The usb cable causes the controller to be more resilient but if a greater force of pressure is applied (E.G) sudden movement will still cause the controller to turn off. I’ve powered cycled the controller multiple times as well as the Xbox it self but to no avail. I have also synced and re- synced the controlled as well but no better result. I notice that if plug in the usb into the controller and unplug it will turn off the controller as well as cause the battery indicator to turn amber and then it disappears, after much testing and trouble shooting I came to the conclusion that it’s a faulty battery pack. Microsoft explained that the controller can be charged indefinitely, I believe it can be overcharged. Please advise!

:)

Chozenone777, Jul 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: