Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Right d-pad/left thumbstick issue

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Right d-pad/left thumbstick issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Elite Controller keeps inputting the right d-pad (or the right input on the left stick) which makes it impossible to navigate the UI and play games.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LimboFingo_, Nov 6, 2021.

1. LimboFingo_
    LimboFingo_ Guest

My Elite Controller keeps inputting the right d-pad (or the right input on the left stick) which makes it impossible to navigate the UI and play games.

How do I fix this issue? (my warranty ran out so that option is gone).

Thanks in advance.

:)

LimboFingo_, Nov 6, 2021
  2. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xbox elite series 2

i have the elite controller series 1 and elite controller series 2 and the only thing interchangeable is the D-Pad IE:- if you want the silver one form the elite controller series 1 onto the series 2 ... the under trigers and thumbsticks are of a different
    designs so will not fit .... i have just got both elite controllers out to make sure i am right in what i am saying

if this helps please up vote or mark as answered please
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro 2016 I am trying to play with cloud gaming any advice

Try this procedure: right stick, select one of the sensitivity presets.

Scroll to Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller and select Configure. Select a profile to adjust or create a new one. Select the Edit button and on the Left Stick or D-pad tab
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Manette élite série 2, la batterie ? [Translation-Elite 2 series controller, the battery?]

Hello Matthieucarlot,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Looking at the website, I am not seeing any extra bonus for pre ordering. Check out this link regarding the

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

A list of items you will be getting :

• Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    • Carrying case
    • Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
    • Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
    • Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
    • Thumbstick-adjustment tool
    • Charging dock
    • USB-C cable

Hope this helps!
  6. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

xbox one elite controller

My first elite controller broke in the first week, the left thumbstick internal snapped, hopefully the series 2 controller is good
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Right d-pad/left thumbstick issue - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...